Table of Contents
- 1 What is Disprin?
- 2 Uses of Disprin
- 3 How does Disprin work?
- 4 How to take Disprin?
- 5 Common Dosage for Disprin
- 6 When to Avoid Disprin?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Disprin
- 8 Side-Effects of Disprin
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Disprin
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Disprin
- 9.3 3. Effects of Disprin on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Disprin’s Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Disprin with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q.Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Disprin when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Disprin when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Disprin?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Disprin Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Storage requirements for Disprin Tablets
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Disprin
- 12.1 Q. What is Disprin?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Disprin to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Disprin be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Disprin make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Disprin Tablets?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Disprin effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Disprin safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Disprin?
- 12.10 Q. Is Disprin legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Disprin?
Used predominantly as a pain reliever in cases of mild to moderate cases of pain and also as a blood thinner in low doses. Gastric bleeding and irritation at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in the case of Gastric ulcers, Liver or kidney diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Disprin Composition: Acetylsalicylic Acid/Aspirin 350mg
Manufactured By: Reckitt Benckiser.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Price: 4.70 (10 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID and Anticoagulant