Table of Contents
- 1 What is Disprin?
- 2 Uses of Disprin
- 3 How does Disprin work?
- 4 How to take Disprin?
- 5 Common Dosage for Disprin
- 6 When to Avoid Disprin?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Disprin
- 8 Side-Effects of Disprin
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Disprin Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Storage requirements for Disprin Tablets
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Disprin
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Disprin?
Used predominantly as a pain reliever in cases of mild to moderate cases of pain and also as a blood thinner in low doses. Gastric bleeding and irritation at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in the case of Gastric ulcers, Liver or kidney diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Disprin Composition: Acetylsalicylic Acid/Aspirin 350mg
Manufactured By: Reckitt Benckiser.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Price: 4.70 (10 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID and Anticoagulant