Table of Contents
- 1 What is Dobesil?
- 2 Uses of Dobesil
- 3 How does Dobesil work?
- 4 How to take Dobesil?
- 5 Dobesil Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Dobesil?
- 7 Precautions and warnings while Taking Dobesil:
- 8 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 8.1 1. Food Interactions with Dobesil
- 8.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Dobesil
- 8.3 3. Effects of Dobesilon Lab Tests
- 8.4 4. Dobesi’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 8.5 Q. Can I have Dobesil with alcohol?
- 8.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 8.7 Q. Can I have Dobesil when pregnant?
- 8.8 Q. Can I have Dobesil when feeding a baby?
- 8.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Dobesil?
- 9 Buyer’s Guide – Dobesil Composition, Variant and Price
- 10 Substitutes of Dobesil
- 11 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Dobesil
- 11.1 Q. What is Dobesil?
- 11.2 Q. What are the uses of Dobesil?
- 11.3 Q. What are the side effects of Dobesil?
- 11.4 Q. How long does it take for Dobesil to show results?
- 11.5 Q. Should Dobesil be taken on an empty stomach?
- 11.6 Q. Does Dobesil make you drowsy?
- 11.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Dobesil doses?
- 11.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 11.9 Q. Does Dobesil effect my menstrual cycle?
- 11.10 Q. Is Dobesil safe for children?
- 11.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Dobesil?
- 11.12 Q. Is Dobesil legal in India?
- 12 Authored By –
1What is Dobesil?
It is mainly used to treat conditions like circulatory disorders like chronic venous insufficiency and piles. Decreased white blood cells count and irregular heart beat are the major side effect which occurs at high repetitive doses.It should be totally avoided in case of kidney diseases/impairment and patients allergic to Dobesil.
Dobesil Composition: Calcium Dobesilate 500mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Form: Capsule, cream and ointment.
Price: Rs. 163.00 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months (when stored at cool place)
Type of Drug: Mineral supplement.