Skip to Content
Remember those days when your grandmother gave you almonds and said it would make your brain sharper? It is no secret that almonds do affect our cognitive abilities in some way. But let us see how these wonder nuts manage to do so.
Facts About Almonds To Improve Brain Power
- Almonds are a source of lean proteins. Proteins not only are energy providers and building blocks for muscle, they also repair brain cells which help to improve cognitive functions and even memory.
- The presence of Zinc in almonds makes it an important food. Zinc is an antioxidant and deletes free radicals from the brain that would otherwise damage brain cells.
- Vitamin E in almonds slows down the aging of brain cells. This directly affects memory in a positive way. Vitamin B6 also helps to achieve better brain health.
- In addition to the above mentioned, almonds contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in almonds that have been known to increase intellectual levels. The presence of magnesium also strengthens nerves.
The proof is right here and good old grandma was right indeed!
Where To Buy Almonds?
There are several places to buy Almonds online. These are some offers and coupons you can use to save money while buying Almond:
Other Stories About Almonds
- Does Soaking Almonds Help?
- Scientific Reasons To Eat Almonds
- How Almonds Kill Pathogens
- Daily Weight Loss With Almonds