Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Domstal?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Domstal?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Domstal?
- Q. Onset time of Domstal?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Domstal stays?
- Warnings When Taking Domstal
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Domstal?
- What are the effects of Domstal on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Domstal
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Domstal
- 3. Effects of Domstal on Lab Tests
- 4. Domstal’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Domstal with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Domstal when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Domstal when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Domstal?
- Storage requirements for Domstal
- Q. What is Domstal?
- Q. What are the uses of Domstal ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Domstal ?
- Q. How effective is Domstal?
- Q. Should Domstal be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Domstal make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Domstal doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Domstal effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Domstal safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Domstal?
- Q. Is Domstal legal in India?
1What is Domstal?
Domstal is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like vomiting, nausea, acidity and heartburn. Convulsion and urinary retention are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver and cardiac diseases.
Domstal Composition: Domperidone 10 mg
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, capsule, drops and Suspension.
Price: Rs 21.52 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic