Table of Contents
- 1 What is Domstal?
- 2 Uses of Domstal
- 3 How does Domstal work?
- 4 How to take Domstal?
- 5 Domstal Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Domstal?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Domstal:
- 8 Side-Effects of Domstal:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Domstal Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Domstal
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Domstal
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Domstal?
Domstal is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like vomiting, nausea, acidity and heartburn. Convulsion and urinary retention are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver and cardiac diseases.
Domstal Composition: Domperidone 10 mg
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is available as OTC
Form: Tablet, capsule, drops and Suspension.
Price: Rs 21.52 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic