Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Doxinate?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Doxinate?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Doxinate?
- Q. Onset time of Doxinate?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Doxinate stays?
- Warnings When Taking Doxinate
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Doxinate?
- What are the effects of Doxinate on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Doxinate
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Doxinate
- 3. Effects of Doxinate on Lab Tests
- 4. Doxinate’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Doxinate with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Doxinate when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Doxinate when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Doxinate?
- Storage requirements for Doxinate
- Q. What is Doxinate ?
- Q. What are the uses of Doxinate ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Doxinate ?
- Q. How effective is Doxinate?
- Q. Should Doxinate be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Doxinate make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Doxinate doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Doxinate effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Doxinate safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Doxinate?
- Q. Is Doxinate legal in India?
1What is Doxinate?
Doxinate is mainly used to prevent or treat morning sickness and vitamin B6 deficiency. Palpitations and convulsions are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or cardiac impairment and in children below 6 years of age.
Doxinate Composition: Doxylamine Succinate 10mg + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg
Manufactured By: Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, syrups, drops and cream.
Price: Rs. 156.55 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin + Antihistamine