Table of Contents
- 1 What is Doxinate?
- 2 Uses of Doxinate
- 3 How does Doxinate work?
- 4 How to take Doxinate?
- 5 Doxinate Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Doxinate?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Doxinate:
- 8 Side-Effects of Doxinate:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Doxinate Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Doxinate
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Doxinate
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Doxinate?
Doxinate is mainly used to prevent or treat morning sickness and vitamin B6 deficiency. Palpitations and convulsions are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or cardiac impairment and in children below 6 years of age.
Doxinate Composition: Doxylamine Succinate 10mg + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg
Manufactured By: Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, syrups, drops and cream.
Price: Rs. 156.55 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin + Antihistamine