Skip to Content
- What is Doxinate?
- Uses of Doxinate
- How does Doxinate work?
- How to take Doxinate?
- Doxinate Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Doxinate?
- Precautions While Taking Doxinate:
- Side-Effects of Doxinate:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Doxinate
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Doxinate
- 3. Effects of Doxinate on Lab Tests
- 4. Doxinate’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Doxinate with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Doxinate when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Doxinate when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Doxinate?
- Buyer’s Guide – Doxinate Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Doxinate
- FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Doxinate
- Q. What is Doxinate ?
- Q. What are the uses of Doxinate ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Doxinate ?
- Q. How effective is Doxinate?
- Q. Should Doxinate be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Doxinate make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Doxinate doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Doxinate effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Doxinate safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Doxinate?
- Q. Is Doxinate legal in India?
- Authored By –
1What is Doxinate?
Doxinate is mainly used to prevent or treat morning sickness and vitamin B6 deficiency. Palpitations and convulsions are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or cardiac impairment and in children below 6 years of age.
Doxinate Composition: Doxylamine Succinate 10mg + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg
Manufactured By: Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, syrups, drops and cream.
Price: Rs. 156.55 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin + Antihistamine