Table of Contents
- What is Doxolin?
- Uses of Doxolin
- How does Doxolin work?
- How to take Doxolin?
- Common Dosage for Doxolin
- When to Avoid Doxolin?
- Precautions while Taking Doxolin
- Side-Effects of Doxolin
- Drug Interactions with Doxolin to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Doxolin Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Doxolin
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Doxolin
- Authored By –
1What is Doxolin?
It is used as a bronchodilator agent to treat conditions like Asthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and bronchitis. Increased heartbeat and muscle weakness are the common side effect which occurs at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of severe liver, kidney diseases, epilepsy or hypersensitivity to Doxolin.
Doxolin Composition:Doxofylline 200mg.
Manufactured By:ydus Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Injection
Price: Rs. 60.00 for 30 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months (when stored at cool place)
Type of Drug: Antiasthmatic + Bronchodilator agent.