Table of Contents
- What is Draksharishta?
- Ingredients of Draksharishta
- Medicinal Properties of Draksharishta
- Therapeutic Indications of Draksharishta
- Dosage of Draksharishta
- Benefits Of Draksharishta
- Drasharishta as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- Side Effects of Draksharishta
- Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- DAV Pharmacy Draksharishta- 450 ml
- Best Price:
- Important Questions Asked About Draksharishta
1What is Draksharishta?
Draksharishta or Draksharishtam is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine with dry grapes (raisins) as its main ingredient. It contains 5-10% self-generated alcohol that helps deliver water and alcohol-soluble herbs to the body. It is mainly used in the treatment of respiratory and intestinal or digestive issues and is packed with essential nutrients and medicinal properties. It provides overall strength to the body and is a good remedy to cure weakness after a chronic disease.