Table of Contents
- What is Drotin Ds?
- Uses of Drotin DS
- How does Drotin DS work?
- How to take Drotin DS?
- Common Dosage for Drotin DS
- When to Avoid Drotin DS?
- Precautions While Taking Drotin DS
- Side-Effects of Drotin DS
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Drotin DS Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Drotin DS
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Drotin DS
- Authored By –
1What is Drotin Ds?
Used mainly to treat a different kind of pain majorly pain due to a kidney stone. Allergic dermatitis and irregular heart rhythm are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease, heart problems.
Drotin DS Composition: Drotaverine Hydrochloride 80 mg
Manufactured By: Walter Bushnell.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablets, injections, suspensions.
Price: Rs 139.51 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic