Table of Contents
- 0.1 What is Dynapar?
- 0.2 Uses of Dynapar
- 0.3 How does Dynapar work?
- 0.4 How to take Dynapar?
- 0.5 Common Dosage for Dynapar
- 0.6 When to Avoid Dynapar?
- 0.7 Precautions While Taking Dynapar
- 1 Side-Effects of Dynapar
- 1.1 Drug Interactions with Dynapar to be Careful About
- 1.1.1 1. Food Interactions with Dynapar
- 1.1.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Dynapar
- 1.1.3 3. Effects of Dynapar on Lab tests :
- 1.1.4 4. Dynapar Interactions with Diseases/Pre-existing condition :
- 1.1.5 Q. Can I have Dynapar with alcohol?
- 1.1.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 1.1.7 Q. Can I have Dynapar when pregnant?
- 1.1.8 Q. Can I have Dynapar when feeding a baby?
- 1.1.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Dynapar?
- 1.2 Buyer’s Guide – Dynapar Composition, Variant and Price
- 1.3 Substitutes of Dynapar
- 1.4 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Dynapar
- 1.4.1 Q. What is Dynapar?
- 1.4.2 Q. How long does it take for Dynapar to show results?
- 1.4.3 Q. Should Dynapar be taken on an empty stomach?
- 1.4.4 Q. Does Dynapar make you drowsy?
- 1.4.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Dynapar doses?
- 1.4.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 1.4.7 Q Does Dynapar effect my menstrual cycle?
- 1.4.8 Q. Is Dynapar safe for children?
- 1.4.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Dynapar?
- 1.4.10 Q. Is Dynapar legal in India?
- 1.5 Authored By –
What is Dynapar?
It is used to prevent or treat fever and pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Dynapar Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg.
Manufactured By: Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Tablet, gel, syrups and injections.
Price: Rs. 53.46 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic
Uses of Dynapar
Dynapar is used to prevent or treat following conditions:
- Toothache: Used to treat or manage dental pain.
- Post operative Pain: Used to manage post operative Pain
- Bodyache: Used to treat bodyache due to various reasons.
- Migraine: Used to treat acute migraine attack
- Bursitis: Used to treat bursitis (inflammation of lubricating fluid sacs in joints)
- Muscle pain: Used to manage acute Musculo-skeletal pain
- Tendonitis: Used to treat tendonitis (inflammation of tendons like Tennis elbow)
Also Read: Digene Uses | Aceclofenac Paracetamol Uses
How does Dynapar work?
- Dynapar contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol.
- Diclofenac is a pain reliever and Paracetamol is analgesic as well as anti pyretic in nature and works by blocking Prostaglandins synthesis by blocking COX (Cyclo oxygenase) enzymes first.
- COX enzymes are responsible for prostaglandins synthesis and prostaglandins are responsible for pain, fever and swelling.
- Therefore, Paracetamol helps relieving pain, fever and swelling.
Also Read: Dextrose Dosage
How to take Dynapar?
- Dynapar is usually available in the form of tablets.
- Dynapar Tablet is taken via mouth with a glass of water preferably with or after food as it prevents any potential gastric irritation caused by the drug when taken empty stomach.
- Dynapar Tablet should never be chewed or crushed. It should be swallowed as a whole.
- Dynapar Tablet should be taken with equal time interval between two doses.
- Dynapar injection should be administered by trained medical personnel only.
- It is advisable to go through the pack insert properly before consuming the drug to have a better understanding of the drug.
Common Dosage for Dynapar
- Dynapar dosage can be decided by the doctor for every individual as per Age, Weight, Mental status,Allergic history and Health status of the patient.
- Common Adult dose of Dynapar Tablet is 2-3 tablets a day with an interval of at least 4-6 hours between two doses.
- The dose can be altered by the doctor depending on the condition or response by the patient.
- It is not recommended to be administered to children below 12 years of age.
- Paediatrician should be consulted when administering paediatric dose.
- Dose alteration should be avoided without proper medical consultation.
Q. What happens if I overdose on Dynapar?
Overdose of Dynapar can cause undesirable effects like stomach irritation, nausea and vomiting and can also lead to complications in few cases.
Therefore, strictly adhere to the prescribed dose and seek medical help immediately in case of any symptoms of overdose.
Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Dynapar?
Dose prescribed by the doctor should never be missed and if missed, it should be consumed always as soon as you remember it. But, avoid taking a double dose if it’s already time for the second dose after that as it may lead to overdose of the drug
Q. What happens if I eat expired Dynapar?
Expired Dynapar might not exhibit effects or any undesirable effects. However, one should abstain from consuming expired drug.
Q. What is the onset time of Dynapar?
- The effect of Dynapar can be seen within 30-60 minutes of oral administration of the drug.
- Although, the time taken by the drug to show its effect may vary with every individual patient.
When to Avoid Dynapar?
Do not Consume Dynapar if:
- Allergy: In cases of known allergy to Dynapar or any other NSAIDs or any of its constituents.
- Ulcer: In cases of patients with peptic ulcer, it can cause swelling and bleeding of stomach, colon or anus.
- Heart diseases: In cases of neonates with congenital heart disease.
- Asthma: In cases of patients with Asthma.
- Liver/ Kidney impairment: In cases of patients with liver disease and kidney disease or impairment.
Also Read: Dettol Precaution | Dexona Precaution
Precautions While Taking Dynapar
- Elderly patients: Dynapar or any other NSAID should be used with caution in elderly patients.
- Liver/ Kidney Impairment: Dose alteration may be required by the physician in patients with kidney, heart or liver impairments.
- GI Lesions: Dynapar should be used with extra caution in patients with history of gastrointestinal lesions.
Warnings When Taking Dynapar
- There should be equally spaced time interval between two doses.
- Always consume the tablet with or after meals to prevent any gastric irritation.
Side-Effects of Dynapar
The side effects associated with Dynapar are:
- Nausea (common)
- Vomiting (common)
- Abdominal pain (less common)
- Dry mouth (common)
- Skin rash (common)
- Headache (less common)
- Dizziness (common)
- Diarrhoea (less common)
- Heart burn (less common)
- Loss of appetite (less common)
- Constipation (less common)
Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Dynapar?
- Dynapar is known to cause allergic reaction with symptoms like rashes, breathing difficulty, swelling of face, lip and throat and skin discoloration.
- In case of any such signs, immediate medical help should be taken.
What are the effects of Dynapar on organs?
- Dynapar should used with caution in patients with liver impairment as Dynapar can affect the liver.
- It can cause stomach bleeding in patients with peptic ulcer.
Drug Interactions with Dynapar to be Careful About
It is always advisable to be careful of certain drug to drug or drug to food interactions when consuming Dynapar. Always be aware of the food items, other drugs or lab tests while consuming Dynapar. We explore these n details below.
1. Food Interactions with Dynapar
No particular food item to be avoided.
2. Medicines Interactions with Dynapar
All the potential drug interactions might not be listed here. It is always advisable that the patient must inform the physician about of all the drugs/products you use. You must notify the doctor about the herbal products that you are currently consuming. You should never alter the drug regimen without your doctor’s approval.
The common drug interactions have been noticed with the following drugs:
- ACE Inhibitors (mild)
- Aspirin (moderate)
- Beta blockers (mild)
- Captopril (mild)
- Corticosteroids (mild)
- Cyclosporin (moderate)
- Diclofenac (moderate)
- Ibuprofen (mild)
- Loop diuretics (mild)
- Methotrexate (mild)
- Rifampicin (mild)
- Warfarin (mild)
3. Effects of Dynapar on Lab tests :
Dynapar does not affect any lab tests as such.
4. Dynapar Interactions with Diseases/Pre-existing condition :
Any Liver or kidney diseases and asthma.
Q. Can I have Dynapar with alcohol?
No, alcohol consumption with Dynapar may cause liver damage. The doctor should always be consulted before taking alcohol with Dynapar.
Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
No particular food item is to be avoided.
Q. Can I have Dynapar when pregnant?
No, it is not safe to consume during pregnancy (especially in the first and third trimester due to chances of causing harm to foetus). Always inform the doctor before taking Dynapar in cases of pregnancy or if you’re planning to conceive.
Q. Can I have Dynapar when feeding a baby?
Lactating mothers should use it only when necessary because its excretion in human milk is not known. Therefore, the drug should be used with caution and the doctor should always be informed
Q. Can I drive after taking Dynapar?
Dynapar might cause drowsiness/ sleepiness in some patients and one must avoid driving or operating heavy machinery if drowsiness or dizziness occurs.
Also Read: Diamox Side Effects
Buyer’s Guide – Dynapar Composition, Variant and Price
|Dynapar 30gm Gel||Diclofenac 1% w/w + Linseed Oil 3% w/w + Menthol 5% w/w + Methyl Salicylate 10% w/w||Rs. 108.90 for 1pack|
|Dynapar AQ Ampoule||Diclofenac 75mg/ml||Rs. 27.66 for 1 pack|
|Dynapar LD Tablet||Diclofenac 25mg + Paracetamol 325mg||Rs. 48.51 for 10 tablets|
|Dynapar SR 100 Tablet||Diclofenac 100mg||Rs. 84.70 for 10 tablets|
|Dynapar EC Tablet||Diclofenac 50mg||Rs. 18.58 for 10 tablets|
|Dynapar MR 4mg Tablet||Thiocolchicoside 4mg + Diclofenac 50mg||Rs. 181.50 for 10 tablets|
|Dynapar Spas Tablet||Diclofenac 50mg + Dicyclomine 20mg||Rs. 38.50 for 10 tablets|
|Dynapar S Tablet||Diclofenac 50mg + Serratiopeptidase 10mg||Rs. 107.80 for 10 tablets|
|Dynapar QPS 30ml Solution||Alcohol 10%v/v + Diclofenac 4% w/v||Rs. 236.50 for 1 pack|
Buy & Get Minimum 20% Discount: Netmeds Promo Code | Medlife Promo Code
Substitutes of Dynapar
The following are alternative drugs for Dynapar:
- Diclogesic Tablet:
- Manufactured by – Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Price – Rs. 31.6 for 10 tablets
- Diclomol Tablet:
- Manufactured by – Win Medicare
- Price – Rs. 48.38 for 10 tablets
- Arumin Tablet:
- Manufactured by – MPI India
- Price – Rs. 28.6 for 10 tablets
- Diclotal Forte Tablet:
- Manufactured by Blue Cross
- Price – Rs. 32 for 10 tablets
Storage requirements for Dynapar
- Store the Dynapar tablet at a dry, moisture free place away from direct heat or sunlight at room temperature.
- Keep it at a place away from children’s reach.
Also Read: Eptoin Price
FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Dynapar
Q. What is Dynapar?
Ans. Dynapar is a combinational drug that contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol. Dynapar is used mainly to treat muscle spasm or body ache.
Q. How long does it take for Dynapar to show results?
Ans. The effect of Dynapar can be seen within 30-60 minutes of oral administration of the drug.
Q. Should Dynapar be taken on an empty stomach?
Ans. Dynapar should not be taken empty stomach to prevent any potential stomach upset.
Q. Does Dynapar make you drowsy?
Ans. Yes, Dynapar may cause drowsiness in few cases but it varies with every individual.
Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Dynapar doses?
Ans. Ideal time gap of 4-6 hours should be there between two doses.
Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
Ans. Dynapar should be consumed as prescribed by the doctor and in case of any severity of symptoms, immediate medical help or consultation should be taken. The doctor should be the one to decide when and how to stop the cycle of Dynapar.
Q Does Dynapar effect my menstrual cycle?
Ans. No, it generally doesn’t affect the menstrual cycle but one should always consult the doctor in case of pre existing menstrual problems before consuming the drug
Q. Is Dynapar safe for children?
Ans. Dynapar should not be administered in children without proper consultation and recommendation by the Paediatrician should be taken.
Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Dynapar?
Ans. Any liver disorder or allergic reactions are to be taken into consideration before taking Dynapar.
Q. Is Dynapar legal in India?
Ans. Yes, it is legal in India.