Table of Contents
- What is Dynapar?
- Uses of Dynapar
- How does Dynapar work?
- How to take Dynapar?
- Common Dosage for Dynapar
- When to Avoid Dynapar?
- Precautions While Taking Dynapar
- Side-Effects of Dynapar
- Drug Interactions with Dynapar to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Dynapar Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Dynapar
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Dynapar
- Authored By –
1What is Dynapar?
It is used to prevent or treat fever and pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Dynapar Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg.
Manufactured By: Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Tablet, gel, syrups and injections.
Price: Rs. 53.46 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic