Table of Contents
- What is Dytor Plus?
- Uses of Dytor Plus
- How does Dytor Plus work?
- How to take Dytor Plus?
- Common Dosage for Dytor Plus
- When to Avoid Dytor Plus?
- Precautions While Taking Dytor Plus:
- Side-Effects of Dytor Plus
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Dytor Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Dytor Plus
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Dytor Plus
- Authored by –
1What is Dytor Plus?
Used mainly for treatment of fluid retention and decreased potassium levels in cases of kidney or liver diseases. Leg cramps and appetite changes are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Anuria (no urine output), and in patients with Hyperkalaemia (increased potassium levels) and Addison’s disease.
Also Read in Hindi: About Dytor Plus
Dytor Plus Composition: Torsemide 10mg + Spironolactone 50mg
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets and Injections
Price: Rs 67.10 (15 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Diuretic