Table of Contents
- 1 What is Dytor Plus?
- 2 Uses of Dytor Plus
- 3 How does Dytor Plus work?
- 4 How to take Dytor Plus?
- 5 Common Dosage for Dytor Plus
- 6 When to Avoid Dytor Plus?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Dytor Plus:
- 8 Side-Effects of Dytor Plus
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Dytor Plus
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Dytor Plus
- 9.3 3. Effects of Dytor Plus on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Dytor’s Plus interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Dytor Plus with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Dytor Plus when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Dytor Plus when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Dytor Plus?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Dytor Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Dytor Plus
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Dytor Plus
- 12.1 Q. What is Dytor Plus?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Dytor Plus to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Dytor Plus be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Dytor Plus make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Dytor Plus Tablets?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Dytor Plus effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Dytor Plus safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Dytor Plus?
- 12.10 Q. Is Dytor Plus legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Dytor Plus?
Used mainly for treatment of fluid retention and decreased potassium levels in cases of kidney or liver diseases. Leg cramps and appetite changes are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of Anuria (no urine output), and in patients with Hyperkalaemia (increased potassium levels) and Addison’s disease.
Also Read in Hindi: About Dytor Plus
Dytor Plus Composition: Torsemide 10mg + Spironolactone 50mg
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets and Injections
Price: Rs 67.10 (15 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Diuretic