Table of Contents
- 1 What is E Vin?
- 2 Uses of E Vin
- 3 How does E Vin work?
- 4 How to Take E Vin?
- 5 Common Dosage for E Vin
- 6 When to Avoid E Vin?
- 7 Precautions While Taking E Vin
- 8 Side-Effects of E Vin
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 E Vin – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of E Vin
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about E Vin
1What is E Vin?
E Vin is a Vitamin E formulation which can be used as a dietary supplement or for treating Vitamin E deficiency which is usually rare but can occur in people with certain genetic disorders. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin which is mainly used for its anti-oxidant property. E Vin is available in capsule form for oral administration. This medicine is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Vitamin E – 400mg
Manufactured by – Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Capsule
Price – Not Available
Type of Drug – Vitamin E supplement