Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on E Vin?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of E Vin?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired E Vin?
- Q. What is the onset time of E Vin?
- Q. Till when does the effect of E Vin stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to E Vin?
- What are the effects of E Vin on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with E Vin
- 2. Medicines Interactions with E Vin
- 3. Effects of E Vin on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have E Vin with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have E Vin when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have E Vin when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking E Vin?
- Storage requirements for E Vin
- Q. What is E Vin?
- Q. What are the uses of E Vin?
- Q. What are the side effects of E Vin?
- Q. Should E Vin be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does E Vin make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two E Vin doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does E Vin effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is E Vin safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking E Vin?
- Q. Is E Vin legal in India?
1What is E Vin?
E Vin is a Vitamin E formulation which can be used as a dietary supplement or for treating Vitamin E deficiency which is usually rare but can occur in people with certain genetic disorders. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin which is mainly used for its anti-oxidant property. E Vin is available in capsule form for oral administration. This medicine is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Vitamin E – 400mg
Manufactured by – Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Capsule
Price – Not Available
Type of Drug – Vitamin E supplement