Table of Contents
- 1 What is E Vin?
- 2 Uses of E Vin
- 3 How does E Vin work?
- 4 How to Take E Vin?
- 5 Common Dosage for E Vin
- 6 When to Avoid E Vin?
- 7 Precautions While Taking E Vin
- 8 Side-Effects of E Vin
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with E Vin
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with E Vin
- 9.3 3. Effects of E Vin on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have E Vin with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have E Vin when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have E Vin when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking E Vin?
- 10 E Vin – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of E Vin
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about E Vin
- 12.1 Q. What is E Vin?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of E Vin?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of E Vin?
- 12.4 Q. Should E Vin be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does E Vin make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two E Vin doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does E Vin effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is E Vin safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking E Vin?
- 12.11 Q. Is E Vin legal in India?
1What is E Vin?
E Vin is a Vitamin E formulation which can be used as a dietary supplement or for treating Vitamin E deficiency which is usually rare but can occur in people with certain genetic disorders. Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin which is mainly used for its anti-oxidant property. E Vin is available in capsule form for oral administration. This medicine is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Vitamin E – 400mg
Manufactured by – Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Capsule
Price – Not Available
Type of Drug – Vitamin E supplement