Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ebast?
- 2 Uses of Ebast
- 3 How does Ebast work?
- 4 How to take Ebast?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ebast
- 6 When to Avoid Ebast?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ebast
- 8 Side-Effects of Ebast
- 9 Drug Interactions with Ebast to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Ebast
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interaction with Ebast
- 9.3 3. Effects of Ebast on Lab tests
- 9.4 4. Ebast’s Interaction with Diseases/Pre-existing condition
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Ebast with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Ebast when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Ebast when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Ebast?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Ebast Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Ebast
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Ebast
- 12.1 Q. What is Ebast?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Ebast to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Ebast be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Ebast make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ebast doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Ebast effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Ebast safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ebast?
- 12.10 Q. Is Ebast legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Ebast?
It is used to prevent or treat allergic conditions like red itchy skin and eyes, urticaria and rhinitis. Dry mouth, dizziness and weakness are the common side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of severe liver or kidney disorders and underage patients.
Ebast Composition:Ebastine 10mg
Manufactured By:Micro Labs Ltd
Prescription:Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form:Table and syrup.
Price:Rs. 90.00 for 10 tablets (10mg tablet).
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti allergic.