Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ecitalop?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ecitalop?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ecitalop?
- Q. What is the onset time of Ecitalop?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Ecitalop Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Ecitalop
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ecitalop?
- What are the effects of Ecitalop on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ecitalop
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ecitalop
- 3. Effects of Ecitalop on Lab Tests
- 4. Ecitalop’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ecitalop with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ecitalop when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ecitalop when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ecitalop?
- Storage requirements for Ecitalop
- Q. What is Ecitalop?
- Q. What are the uses of Ecitalop?
- Q. What are the side effects of Ecitalop?
- Q. How effective is Ecitalop?
- Q. How long does it take for Ecitalop to show results?
- Q. Should Ecitalop be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ecitalop make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Ecitalop tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ecitalop effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ecitalop safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ecitalop?
- Q. Is Ecitalop legal in India?
1What is Ecitalop?
The name of this medication is Ecitalop. It contains escitalopram and is manufactured by east-west Pharma. It can be used to treat depression and anxiety. It is also known as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It helps to treat CNS disorders. It requires a prescription by the doctor.
Ecitalop Composition – escitalopram
Manufactured By – east-west Pharma
Prescription – not Available as OTC, Rx needed
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹55.60 (10 tablets per strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –SSRI