Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ecitalop?
- 2 Uses of Ecitalop
- 3 How does Ecitalop work?
- 4 How to Take Ecitalop?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ecitalop
- 6 When to Avoid Ecitalop?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ecitalop
- 8 Side-Effects of Ecitalop
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Ecitalop Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Ecitalop
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Ecitalop
1What is Ecitalop?
The name of this medication is Ecitalop. It contains escitalopram and is manufactured by east-west Pharma. It can be used to treat depression and anxiety. It is also known as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It helps to treat CNS disorders. It requires a prescription by the doctor.
Ecitalop Composition – escitalopram
Manufactured By – east-west Pharma
Prescription – not Available as OTC, Rx needed
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹55.60 (10 tablets per strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 years
Type of Drug –SSRI