Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ecoflora?
- 2 Uses of Ecoflora
- 3 How does Ecoflora work?
- 4 How to Take Ecoflora?
- 5 Common Dosage for Ecoflora
- 6 When to Avoid Ecoflora?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Ecoflora
- 8 Side-Effects of Ecoflora
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Ecoflora – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Ecoflora
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about Ecoflora
1What is Ecoflora?
Probiotics are live microorganisms (bacteria, yeast etc) which when administered orally benefit your health by altering the balance of flora (microbes) in the intestine. They are what we call as “good bacteria”. Ecoflora is a type of oral probiotic containing “Lactobacillus” primarily used for anti-diarrheal purposes. It can also be used to relieve symptoms of digestive disorder. Ecoflora is available in capsule form for oral administration and is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Lactobacillus – 1 billion cells
Manufactured by – Tablets India Ltd
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Capsule
Price – Rs. 605
Type of Drug – Probiotic