Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ecoflora?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ecoflora?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ecoflora?
- Q. What is the onset time of Ecoflora?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Ecoflora stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ecoflora?
- What are the effects of Ecoflora on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ecoflora
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ecoflora
- 3. Effects of Ecoflora on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ecoflora with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ecoflora when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ecoflora when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ecoflora?
- Storage requirements for Ecoflora
- Q. What is Ecoflora?
- Q. What are the uses of Ecoflora?
- Q. What are the side effects of Ecoflora?
- Q. Should Ecoflora be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ecoflora make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Ecoflora doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ecoflora effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ecoflora safe for children?
- Q. Is Ecoflora legal in India?
1What is Ecoflora?
Probiotics are live microorganisms (bacteria, yeast etc) which when administered orally benefit your health by altering the balance of flora (microbes) in the intestine. They are what we call as “good bacteria”. Ecoflora is a type of oral probiotic containing “Lactobacillus” primarily used for anti-diarrheal purposes. It can also be used to relieve symptoms of digestive disorder. Ecoflora is available in capsule form for oral administration and is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Lactobacillus – 1 billion cells
Manufactured by – Tablets India Ltd
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Capsule
Price – Rs. 605
Type of Drug – Probiotic