Table of Contents
- 1 What is Econorm?
- 2 Uses of Econorm
- 3 How does Econorm work?
- 4 How to take Econorm?
- 5 Econorm Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Econorm?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Econorm:
- 8 Side-Effects of Econorm:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Econorm Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Econorm
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Econorm
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Econorm?
Econorm is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like acute diarrhoea, Inflammatory bowel disease Fungemia and bloating are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of intestinal perforation and allergic reactions.
Econorm Composition: Saccharomyces Boulardi 250mg
Manufactured By: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as Over the Counter Drug (OTC).
Form: Capsules and sachet.
Price: Rs 158 for 5 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Probiotic