Table of Contents
- 1 What is Econorm?
- 2 Uses of Econorm
- 3 How does Econorm work?
- 4 How to take Econorm?
- 5 Econorm Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Econorm?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Econorm:
- 8 Side-Effects of Econorm:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Econorm
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Econorm
- 9.3 3. Effects of Econorm on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Econorm’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Econorm with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Econorm when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Econorm when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Econorm?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Econorm Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Econorm
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Econorm
- 12.1 Q. What is Econorm?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Econorm?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Econorm?
- 12.4 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Econorm to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Econorm be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Econorm make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Econorm doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Econorm effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Econorm safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Econorm?
- 12.12 Q. Is Econorm legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Econorm?
Econorm is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like acute diarrhoea, Inflammatory bowel disease Fungemia and bloating are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of intestinal perforation and allergic reactions.
Econorm Composition: Saccharomyces Boulardi 250mg
Manufactured By: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as Over the Counter Drug (OTC).
Form: Capsules and sachet.
Price: Rs 158 for 5 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Probiotic