Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ecosprin?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ecosprin?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ecosprin?
- Q. Onset time of Ecosprin and till when does the effect of Ecosprin stay?
- Warnings When Taking Ecosprin
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ecosprin?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ecosprin
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ecosprin
- 3. Effects of Ecosprin on Lab Tests
- 4. Ecosprin’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ecosprin with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ecosprin when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ecosprin when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ecosprin?
- Storage requirements for Ecosprin Tablets
- Q. What is Ecosprin?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Ecosprin to show results?
- Q. Should Ecosprin be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ecosprin make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ecosprin Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ecosprin effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ecosprin safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ecosprin?
- Q. Is Ecosprin legal in India?
1What is Ecosprin?
Ecosprin is one of the widely used drugs in India. Used predominantly for the prevention of heart problems like stroke and cardiac arrest. It is used majorly due to its blood thinning (anticoagulant) property. Gastric irritation or bleeding at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers, Liver diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Ecosprin Composition – Aspirin 75mg
Manufactured By – USV Pvt Ltd.
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablets
Price – 4.55 (14 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug – NSAID and Anticoagulant