Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ecosprin?
- 2 Uses of Ecosprin
- 3 How does Ecosprin work?
- 4 What are the effects of Ecosprin tablets on organs?
- 5 How to take Ecosprin?
- 6 Common Dosage for Ecosprin
- 7 When to Avoid Ecosprin?
- 8 Precautions While Taking Ecosprin
- 9 Side-Effects of Ecosprin
- 10 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 11 Ecosprin Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 12 Substitutes of Ecosprin
- 13 FAQs – 10 important Questions Answered about Ecosprin
- 14 Authored By –
1What is Ecosprin?
Ecosprin is one of the widely used drugs in India. Used predominantly for the prevention of heart problems like stroke and cardiac arrest. It is used majorly due to its blood thinning (anticoagulant) property. Gastric irritation or bleeding at repetitive high doses is the major side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of Gastric ulcers, Liver diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Ecosprin Composition – Aspirin 75mg
Manufactured By – USV Pvt Ltd.
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablets
Price – 4.55 (14 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug – NSAID and Anticoagulant