Table of Contents
- 1 What is Eldoper?
- 2 Uses of Eldoper
- 3 How does Eldoper work?
- 4 How to take Eldoper?
- 5 Common Dosage for Eldoper
- 6 When to Avoid Eldoper?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Eldoper
- 8 Side-Effects of Eldoper
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Eldoper Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Eldoper
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Eldoper
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Eldoper?
Used mainly to treat Diarrhea and other gastrointestinal disorders. Intestinal paralysis and severe stomach ache are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of acute colitis and allergic cases.
Eldoper Composition: Loperamide Hydrochloride
Manufactured By: Micro Labs Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Tablets and Capsules.
Price: Rs. 24 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antidiarrheal