Table of Contents
- 1 What is Enerzal?
- 2 Uses of Enerzal
- 3 How does Enerzal work?
- 4 How to take Enerzal?
- 5 Common Dosage for Enerzal
- 6 When to Avoid Enerzal?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Enerzal
- 8 Side-Effects of Enerzal
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Enerzal
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Enerzal
- 9.3 3. Effects of Enerzal on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Enerzal’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Enerzal with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Enerzal when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Enerzal when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Enerzal?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Enerzal Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Enerzal
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Enerzal
- 12.1 Q. What is Enerzal?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Enerzal to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Enerzal be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Enerzal make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Enerzal doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Enerzal effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Enerzal safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Enerzal?
- 12.10 Q. Is Enerzal legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Enerzal?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like fluid loss, electrolyte imbalance and also to provide calcium to the bones. Constipation and high blood pressure are the major side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of stomach, intestinal problems and heart diseases and in cases of hypercalciuria (increased calcium excretion in urine).
Enerzal Composition: Calcium lactate 0.26gm + Carbohydrate 42.75 + Citric Acid 1.18gm + Potassium Chloride 0.45gm + Sodium Chloride 0.56gm + Sodium Citrate 0.88gm
Manufactured By: FDC Ltd.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC.
Form: Sachet, powder and liquid.
Price: Rs 30 for 1 sachet of 50gm.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Electrolytes.