Table of Contents
- 1 What is Enteroquinol?
- 2 Uses of Enteroquinol
- 3 How does Enteroquinol work?
- 4 How to take Enteroquinol?
- 5 Common Dosage for Enteroquinol
- 6 When to Avoid Enteroquinol?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Enteroquinol
- 8 Side-Effects of Enteroquinol
- 9 Drug Interactions with Enteroquinol to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Enteroquinol
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Enteroquinol
- 9.3 3. Effects of Enteroquinol on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Enteroquinol ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Enteroquinol with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Enteroquinol when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Enteroquinol when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Enteroquinol?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Enteroquinol Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Enteroquinol
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Enteroquinol
- 12.1 Q. What is Enteroquinol?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Enteroquinol to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Enteroquinol be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Enteroquinol make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Enteroquinol Tablets?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Enteroquinol effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Enteroquinol safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Enteroquinol?
- 12.10 Q. Is Enteroquinol legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Enteroquinol?
It is a medicine which is used predominantly for treatment of Diarrhoea and Parasitic worm infection. Hair loss and damage to the optic nerve are the major side effects at high doses of drug. It should be totally avoided in case of patients allergic to the drug or its constituents, overactive thyroid and in infants.
Enteroquinol Composition: Quiniodochlor 250mg
Manufactured By: East India Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd.
Price: Rs.36.80 for 20 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiamoebic