Table of Contents
- 1 What is Enteroquinol?
- 2 Uses of Enteroquinol
- 3 How does Enteroquinol work?
- 4 How to take Enteroquinol?
- 5 Common Dosage for Enteroquinol
- 6 When to Avoid Enteroquinol?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Enteroquinol
- 8 Side-Effects of Enteroquinol
- 9 Drug Interactions with Enteroquinol to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Enteroquinol Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Enteroquinol
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Enteroquinol
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Enteroquinol?
It is a medicine which is used predominantly for treatment of Diarrhoea and Parasitic worm infection. Hair loss and damage to the optic nerve are the major side effects at high doses of drug. It should be totally avoided in case of patients allergic to the drug or its constituents, overactive thyroid and in infants.
Enteroquinol Composition: Quiniodochlor 250mg
Manufactured By: East India Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd.
Price: Rs.36.80 for 20 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiamoebic