Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Entozyme syrup?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Entozyme syrup?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Entozyme syrup?
- Q. What is the onset time of Entozyme syrup?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Entozyme syrup stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Entozyme syrup?
- What are the effects of Entozyme syrup on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Entozyme syrup
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Entozyme syrup
- 3. Effects of Entozyme syrup on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Entozyme syrup with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Entozyme syrup when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Entozyme syrup when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Entozyme syrup?
- Storage requirements for Entozyme syrup
- Q. What is Entozyme syrup?
- Q. What are the uses of Entozyme syrup?
- Q. What are the side effects of Entozyme syrup?
- Q. Should Entozyme syrup be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Entozyme syrup make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Entozyme syrup doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q.. Does Entozyme syrup effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Entozyme syrup safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Entozyme syrup?
- Q. Is Entozyme syrup legal in India?
1What is Entozyme syrup?
Entozyme syrup contains digestive enzymes fungal diastase and pepsin which help in treatment of digestive disorders like indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulence. These natural enzymes are used for breaking down and digesting food. It is available in syrup form for oral administration and is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Fungal diastase – 50mg/5ml, Pepsin – 10mg/5ml
Manufactured by – Biophar Lifesciences
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Syrup
Price – Rs. 92
Type of Drug – Digestive Enzyme