Table of Contents
- 1 What is Entozyme syrup?
- 2 Uses of Entozyme syrup
- 3 How does Entozyme syrup work?
- 4 How to Take Entozyme syrup?
- 5 Common Dosage for Entozyme syrup
- 6 When to Avoid Entozyme syrup?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Entozyme syrup
- 8 Side-Effects of Entozyme syrup
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Entozyme syrup
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Entozyme syrup
- 9.3 3. Effects of Entozyme syrup on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Entozyme syrup with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Entozyme syrup when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Entozyme syrup when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Entozyme syrup?
- 10 Entozyme syrup – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Entozyme syrup
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about Entozyme syrup
- 12.1 Q. What is Entozyme syrup?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Entozyme syrup?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Entozyme syrup?
- 12.4 Q. Should Entozyme syrup be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does Entozyme syrup make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Entozyme syrup doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q.. Does Entozyme syrup effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Entozyme syrup safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Entozyme syrup?
- 12.11 Q. Is Entozyme syrup legal in India?
1What is Entozyme syrup?
Entozyme syrup contains digestive enzymes fungal diastase and pepsin which help in treatment of digestive disorders like indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulence. These natural enzymes are used for breaking down and digesting food. It is available in syrup form for oral administration and is available as an over the counter product.
Composition: Fungal diastase – 50mg/5ml, Pepsin – 10mg/5ml
Manufactured by – Biophar Lifesciences
Prescription– Available as OTC drug
Form – Syrup
Price – Rs. 92
Type of Drug – Digestive Enzyme