Table of Contents
- What is Entresto?
- Uses of Entresto
- How does Entresto work?
- How to take Entresto?
- Common Dosage for Entresto
- When to Avoid Entresto?
- Precautions While Taking Entresto
- Side-Effects of Entresto
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Entresto Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Entresto
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Entresto
- Authored By –
1What is Entresto?
It is used to reduce risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization in patients with heart failure. Angioedema, renal impairment and low blood pressure are the major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of patients with history of Angioedema and allergic to the drug or any of its components.
Entresto Composition: Sacubitril 24mg + Valsartan26mg
Manufactured By: Novartis.
Price: Rs.53 for 10 tablets (50mg).
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Angiotensin II blocker + Antihypertensive.