Table of Contents
- 1 What is Enuff?
- 2 Uses of Enuff
- 3 How does Enuff work?
- 4 How to take Enuff?
- 5 Enuff Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Enuff?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Enuff:
- 8 Side-Effects of Enuff:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Enuff
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Enuff
- 9.3 3. Effects of Enuff on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Enuff’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Enuff with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Enuff when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Enuff when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Enuff?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Enuff Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Enuff
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Enuff
- 12.1 Q. What is Enuff?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Enuff?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Enuff?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Enuff to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Enuff be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Enuff make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Enuff Tablets?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Enuff effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Enuff safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Enuff?
- 12.12 Q. Is Enuff legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Enuff?
It is predominantly used for prevention or treatment of acute diarrhoea. Angioedema and sore throat at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of Liver or kidney diseases and pregnant or lactating women.
Enuff Composition: Racecadotril 100mg.
Manufactured By: Hetero Healthcare Limited.
Form: Capsules, Tablets and Sachets.
Price: Rs.92.70 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: Anti diarrhoeal.