Table of Contents
- 1 What is Enzoflam D?
- 2 Uses of Enzoflam
- 3 How does Enzoflam work?
- 4 How to take Enzoflam?
- 5 Enzoflam Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Enzoflam?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Enzoflam:
- 8 Side-Effects of Enzoflam:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Enzoflam
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Enzoflam
- 9.3 3. Effects of Enzoflam on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Enzoflam’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Enzoflam with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Enzoflam when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Enzoflam when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Enzoflam?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Enzoflam Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Enzoflam
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Enzoflam
- 12.1 Q. What is Enzoflam?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Enzoflam?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Enzoflam?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Enzoflam to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Enzoflam be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Enzoflam make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Enzoflam doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Enzoflam effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Enzoflam safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Enzoflam?
- 12.12 Q. Is Enzoflam legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Enzoflam D?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis), toothache and fever. Dry mouth and dizziness are the most commonly seen side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Enzoflam Composition: Diclofenac 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Serratiopeptidase 15mg
Manufactured By: Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and gel.
Price: Rs. 114.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic