Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Enzoheal?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Enzoheal?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Enzoheal?
- Q. Onset time of Enzoheal?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Enzoheal stays?
- Warnings When Taking Enzoheal
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Enzoheal?
- What are the effects of Enzoheal on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Enzoheal
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Enzoheal
- 3. Effects of Enzohealon Lab Tests
- 4. Enzoheal’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Enzoheal with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Enzoheal when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Enzoheal when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Enzoheal?
- Storage requirements for Enzoheal
- Q. What is Enzoheal?
- Q. What are the uses of Enzoheal?
- Q. What are the side effects of Enzoheal?
- Q. How long does it take for Enzoheal to show results?
- Q. Does Enzoheal make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Enzoheal doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Enzoheal effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Enzoheal safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Enzoheal?
- Q. Is Enzoheal legal in India?
1What is Enzoheal?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat swelling and inflammation in conditions like traumatic injuries, dental abscess and osteoarthritis. Flatulence and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disorders and coagulation disorders.
Enzoheal Composition: Trypsin 48mg + Bromelain 90mg + Rutoside trihydrate 100mg
Manufactured By: Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and ointment.
Price: Rs. 187.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti inflammatory + Anti oxidant
Uses of Enzoheal
Enzoheal is used to prevent or treat following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis: Used in management of osteoarthritis.
- Colitis: Used in management of ulcerative colitis.
- Tooth extraction: Used in management of socket after tooth extraction.
- Skin infections: Used in management of bacterial skin infections.
- Cancer: Used in the treatment of cancer.
- Trauma: Used in the treatment of swelling and inflammation associated with traumatic injuries.
- Dental abscess: Used in the management of swelling associated with dental abscess.
- Wounds: Used to treat swelling associated with surgical wounds.
- Sports Injuries: Used in management of sports injuries.
- Cellulitis: Used in management of cellulitis.
- Tendonitis: Used to treat tendonitis (inflammation of tendons like Tennis elbow)
- Bursitis: Used to treat bursitis (inflammation of lubricating fluid sacs in joints)