Table of Contents
- 1 What is Enzomac?
- 2 Uses of Enzomac
- 3 How does Enzomac work?
- 4 How to take Enzomac?
- 5 Enzomac Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Enzomac?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Enzomac:
- 8 Side-Effects of Enzomac:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Enzomac
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Enzomac
- 9.3 3. Effects of Enzomac on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Enzomac’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Enzomac with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Enzomac when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Enzomac when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Enzomac?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Enzomac Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Enzomac
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Enzomac
- 12.1 Q. What is Enzomac?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Enzomac ?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Enzomac ?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Enzomac to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Enzomac be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Enzomac make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Enzomac doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Enzomac effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Enzomac safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Enzomac?
- 12.12 Q. Is Enzomac legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Enzomac?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat swelling and inflammation in conditions like traumatic injuries, dental abscess and osteoarthritis. Flatulence and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disorders and coagulation disorders.
Enzomac Composition: Trypsin 48mg + Bromelain 90mg + Rutoside trihydrate 100mg
Manufactured By: Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and ointment.
Price: Rs. 205 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti inflammatory + Anti oxidant