Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Epidosin?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Epidosin?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Epidosin?
- Q. Onset time of Epidosin?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Epidosin stay?
- Warnings When Taking Epidosin
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Epidosin?
- What are the effects of Epidosin tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Epidosin
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Epidosin
- 3. Effects of Epidosin on Lab Tests
- 4. Epidosin’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Epidosin with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Epidosin when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Epidosin when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Epidosin?
- Storage requirements for Epidosin Tablets
- Q. What is Epidosin?
- Q. What are the uses of Epidosin?
- Q. What are the side effects of Epidosin?
- Q. How long does it take for Epidosin to show results?
- Q. Should Epidosin be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Epidosin make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Epidosin Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Epidosin effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Epidosin safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Epidosin?
- Q. Is Epidosin legal in India?
1What is Epidosin?
It is mainly used to treat symptoms like pain during menstruation, gastrointestinal spasms. Dilatation of pupil and abnormal heart rhythm are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of increased eye pressure, Liver or kidney diseases and patients suffering from intestinal obstruction.
Epidosin Composition: Valethamate Bromide 10mg.
Manufactured By: TTK Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Injection.
Price: Rs. 31.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: Anticholinergic