Table of Contents
- 1 What is Epidosin?
- 2 Uses of Epidosin
- 3 How does Epidosin work?
- 4 How to take Epidosin?
- 5 Epidosin Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Epidosin?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Epidosin:
- 8 Side-Effects of Epidosin:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Epidosin
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Epidosin
- 9.3 3. Effects of Epidosin on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Epidosin’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Epidosin with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Epidosin when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Epidosin when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Epidosin?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Epidosin Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Epidosin
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Epidosin
- 12.1 Q. What is Epidosin?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Epidosin?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Epidosin?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Epidosin to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Epidosin be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Epidosin make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Epidosin Tablets?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Epidosin effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Epidosin safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Epidosin?
- 12.12 Q. Is Epidosin legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Epidosin?
It is mainly used to treat symptoms like pain during menstruation, gastrointestinal spasms. Dilatation of pupil and abnormal heart rhythm are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of increased eye pressure, Liver or kidney diseases and patients suffering from intestinal obstruction.
Epidosin Composition: Valethamate Bromide 10mg.
Manufactured By: TTK Healthcare Ltd.
Form: Tablets and Injection.
Price: Rs. 31.40 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: Anticholinergic