Table of Contents
- 1 What is Erady?
- 2 Uses of Erady
- 3 How does Erady work?
- 4 How to Take Erady?
- 5 Common Dosage for Erady
- 6 When to avoid Erady?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Erady
- 8 Side-Effects of Erady
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Erady
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Erady
- 9.3 3. Effects of Erady on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Erady with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Erady when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Erady when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Erady?
- 10 Erady Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Erady
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about Erady
- 12.1 Q. What is Erady?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Erady?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Erady?
- 12.4 Q. Should Erady be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does Erady make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Erady doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does Erady effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Erady safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Erady?
- 12.11 Q. Is Erady legal in India?
1What is Erady?
Erady is a combination drug belonging to “anthelmintics” group used to kill or expel infesting helminthes (parasitic worm). Erady is available in tablet form for oral administration. This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating females.
Erady Composition – Albendazole – 400mg, Ivermectin – 6mg
Manufactured by – Timon Pharmaceutical private Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 16
Type of Drug –Anthelmintic (Anti-parasitic)