Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Erady?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Erady?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Erady?
- Q. What is the onset time of Erady?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Erady stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Erady?
- What are the effects of Erady on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Erady
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Erady
- 3. Effects of Erady on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Erady with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Erady when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Erady when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Erady?
- Storage requirements for Erady
- Q. What is Erady?
- Q. What are the uses of Erady?
- Q. What are the side effects of Erady?
- Q. Should Erady be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Erady make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Erady doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Erady effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Erady safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Erady?
- Q. Is Erady legal in India?
1What is Erady?
Erady is a combination drug belonging to “anthelmintics” group used to kill or expel infesting helminthes (parasitic worm). Erady is available in tablet form for oral administration. This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating females.
Erady Composition – Albendazole – 400mg, Ivermectin – 6mg
Manufactured by – Timon Pharmaceutical private Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 16
Type of Drug –Anthelmintic (Anti-parasitic)