Table of Contents
- 1 What is Erady?
- 2 Uses of Erady
- 3 How does Erady work?
- 4 How to Take Erady?
- 5 Common Dosage for Erady
- 6 When to avoid Erady?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Erady
- 8 Side-Effects of Erady
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Erady Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Erady
- 12 FAQs – 11 Important Questions Answered about Erady
1What is Erady?
Erady is a combination drug belonging to “anthelmintics” group used to kill or expel infesting helminthes (parasitic worm). Erady is available in tablet form for oral administration. This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant and lactating females.
Erady Composition – Albendazole – 400mg, Ivermectin – 6mg
Manufactured by – Timon Pharmaceutical private Ltd
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 16
Type of Drug –Anthelmintic (Anti-parasitic)