Table of Contents
- 1 What is Erdozet ?
- 2 Uses of Erdozet
- 3 How does Erdozet work?
- 4 How to Take Erdozet ?
- 5 Common Dosage for Erdozet
- 6 When to Avoid Erdozet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Erdozet
- 8 Side-Effects of Erdozet
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Erdozet Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Storage requirements for Erdozet
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Erdozet
1What is Erdozet ?
Erdozet is a medication which helps in treating chronic obstructive Bronchitis. Erdozet acts by mucolytic action. That means that it helps in the breaking down of mucus secretion or sputum secretion by catalytic activity.
Erdozet Composition – Erdosteine 300mg
Manufactured By – Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Prescription – the prescription by doctor is required.
Form – capsules (most commonly consumed form)
Price – Rs. 75 per strip.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –Mucolytic agent.