Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Erdozet?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Erdozet?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Erdozet?
- Q. What is the onset time of Erdozet ?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Erdozet Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Erdozet
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Erdozet?
- What are the effects of Erdozet on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Erdozet
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Erdozet
- 3. Effects of Erdozet on Lab Tests
- 4. Erdozet’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Erdozet with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Erdozet when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Erdozet when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Erdozet ?
- Q. What is Erdozet?
- Q. What are the uses of Erdozet?
- Q. What are the side effects of Erdozet?
- Q. How effective is Erdozet?
- Q. How long does it take for erdozet to show results?
- Q. Should erdozet be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q.Does erdozet make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 erdozet tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does erdozet effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is erdozet safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking erdozet ?
- Q. Is Erdozet legal in India?
1What is Erdozet ?
Erdozet is a medication which helps in treating chronic obstructive Bronchitis. Erdozet acts by mucolytic action. That means that it helps in the breaking down of mucus secretion or sputum secretion by catalytic activity.
Erdozet Composition – Erdosteine 300mg
Manufactured By – Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Prescription – the prescription by doctor is required.
Form – capsules (most commonly consumed form)
Price – Rs. 75 per strip.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –Mucolytic agent.