Table of Contents
- 1 What is Erdozet ?
- 2 Uses of Erdozet
- 3 How does Erdozet work?
- 4 How to Take Erdozet ?
- 5 Common Dosage for Erdozet
- 6 When to Avoid Erdozet?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Erdozet
- 8 Side-Effects of Erdozet
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Erdozet
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Erdozet
- 9.3 3. Effects of Erdozet on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Erdozet’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Erdozet with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Erdozet when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Erdozet when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Erdozet ?
- 10 Erdozet Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Storage requirements for Erdozet
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Erdozet
- 12.1 Q. What is Erdozet?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Erdozet?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Erdozet?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is Erdozet?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for erdozet to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should erdozet be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q.Does erdozet make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 erdozet tablets?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does erdozet effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is erdozet safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking erdozet ?
- 12.13 Q. Is Erdozet legal in India?
1What is Erdozet ?
Erdozet is a medication which helps in treating chronic obstructive Bronchitis. Erdozet acts by mucolytic action. That means that it helps in the breaking down of mucus secretion or sputum secretion by catalytic activity.
Erdozet Composition – Erdosteine 300mg
Manufactured By – Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Prescription – the prescription by doctor is required.
Form – capsules (most commonly consumed form)
Price – Rs. 75 per strip.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months
Type of Drug –Mucolytic agent.