Table of Contents
- What is Etoshine 90?
- Uses of Etoshine 90
- How does Etoshine 90 work?
- How to take Etoshine 90?
- Common Etoshine 90 Dosage
- When to Avoid Etoshine 90?
- Precautions While Taking Etoshine 90
- Side-Effects of Etoshine 90:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Etoshine 90 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Etoshine 90
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Etoshine 60
- Authored by –
1What is Etoshine 90?
Used mainly to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis). Fluid retention and High Blood Pressure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of severe heart diseases, allergic reactions and gastric ulcers.
Etoshine 90 Composition: Etoricoxib 90mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs. 97.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic