Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Etoshine 90?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Etoshine 90?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Etoshine 90?
- Q. Onset time of Etoshine 90 and till when does the effect of Etoshine 90 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Etoshine 90
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Etoshine 90?
- What are the effects of Etoshine 90 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Etoshine 90
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Etoshine 90
- 3. Effects of Etoshine 90 on Lab Tests
- 4. Etoshine 90’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Etoshine 90 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Etoshine 90 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Etoshine 90 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Etoshine 90?
- Storage requirements for Etoshine 90
- Q. What is Etoshine 90?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Etoshine 60 to show results?
- Q. Should Etoshine 90 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Etoshine 90 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Etoshine 90 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Etoshine 90 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Etoshine 90 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Etoshine 90?
- Q. Is Etoshine 90 legal in India?
1What is Etoshine 90?
Used mainly to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis). Fluid retention and High Blood Pressure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of severe heart diseases, allergic reactions and gastric ulcers.
Etoshine 90 Composition: Etoricoxib 90mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs. 97.50 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic