Table of Contents
- 1 What is Eumosone Cream?
- 2 Uses of Eumosone Cream
- 3 How does Eumosone Cream work?
- 4 How to use Eumosone Cream?
- 5 Common Dosage for Eumosone Cream
- 6 When to Avoid Eumosone Cream?
- 7 Precautions while using Eumosone Cream
- 8 Side-Effects of Eumosone Cream
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Eumosone Cream
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Eumosone Cream
- 9.3 3. Effects of Eumosone Cream on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Eumosone Cream’s Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have alcohol with Eumosone Cream?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I use Eumosone Cream when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I use Eumosone Cream when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Eumosone Cream?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Eumosone Cream Composition, Variant, and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Eumosone Cream
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Eumosone Cream
- 12.1 Q. What is Eumosone Cream?
- 12.2 Q, How effective it is/ How long does it take for Eumosone Cream to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Does Eumosone Cream make you drowsy?
- 12.4 Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Eumosone Cream?
- 12.5 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.6 Q. Does Eumosone Cream effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.7 Q. Is Eumosone Cream safe for children?
- 12.8 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Eumosone Cream?
- 12.9 Q. Is Eumosone Cream legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Eumosone Cream?
It is used mainly to treat conditions like atopic dermatitis, diaper rash, and insect bite reactions. Visual disturbances and application site reaction like rashes, itching and burning sensation are some of the side effects seen with Eumosone cream when applied in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in the case of untreated cutaneous infection and pruritis without inflammation.
Eumosone Cream Composition: Clobetasone Butyrate 0.05% w/w
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Price: Rs. 69.06 for 1 pack of 15 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid.