Table of Contents
- What is Eumosone Cream?
- Uses of Eumosone Cream
- How does Eumosone Cream work?
- How to use Eumosone Cream?
- Common Dosage for Eumosone Cream
- When to Avoid Eumosone Cream?
- Precautions while using Eumosone Cream
- Side-Effects of Eumosone Cream
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Eumosone Cream Composition, Variant, and Price
- Substitutes of Eumosone Cream
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Eumosone Cream
- Authored By –
1What is Eumosone Cream?
It is used mainly to treat conditions like atopic dermatitis, diaper rash, and insect bite reactions. Visual disturbances and application site reaction like rashes, itching and burning sensation are some of the side effects seen with Eumosone cream when applied in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in the case of untreated cutaneous infection and pruritis without inflammation.
Eumosone Cream Composition: Clobetasone Butyrate 0.05% w/w
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Price: Rs. 69.06 for 1 pack of 15 gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid.