Table of Contents
- What is Febrex Plus?
- Uses of Febrex Plus
- How does Febrex Plus work?
- How to take Febrex Plus?
- Febrex Plus Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Febrex Plus?
- Precautions While Taking Febrex Plus:
- Side-Effects of Febrex Plus:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Febrex Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Febrex Plus
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Febrex Plus
- Authored By –
1What is Febrex Plus?
It is mainly used for prevention or treatment of symptoms like allergic reactions, common cold, fever and runny nose etc. Sleepiness, Drowsiness and Dry mouth are the most commonly seen side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver and kidney diseases, and in patients with glaucoma, epilepsy and allergic reactions with Febrex Plus.
Febrex Plus Composition: Chlorpheniramine 2mg + Paracetamol 500mg + Phenylephrine 10mg. Manufactured By: Indoco Remedies Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets, drops and syrups
Price: Rs 42.10 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti histamine + Anti pyretic + Decongestant