Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Fesovit?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Fesovit?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Fesovit?
- Q. Onset time of Fesovit?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Fesovit stay?
- Warnings When Taking Fesovit
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Fesovit?
- What are the effects of Fesovit on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Fesovit
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Fesovit
- 3. Effects of Fesovit on Lab Tests
- 4. Fesovit interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Fesovit with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Fesovit when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Fesovit when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Fesovit?
- Storage requirements for Fesovit
- Q. What is Fesovit?
- Q. What are the uses of Fesovit?
- Q. What are the side effects of Fesovit?
- Q. How long does it take for Fesovit to show results?
- Q. Should Fesovit be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Fesovit make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Fesovit doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Is Fesovit safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Fesovit?
- Q. Is Fesovit legal in India?
1What is Fesovit?
It is predominantly used to prevent or treat Iron, Vitamin B12 deficiencies. Dark colored stools and bitter taste in mouth due to iron content in the drug is the common side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions or sensitive patients and in patients with gastric problems.
Fesovit Composition: Ferrous sulphate 150mg + Folic acid 1mg + Cyanocobalamin 15mcg + Nicotinamide 50mg + Pyridoxine hydrochloride 2mg.
Manufactured By: Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required (also available as OTC)
Form: Capsules and Syrup
Price: Rs 145 for 30 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin and Multi mineral (Nutritional Supplement).