Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Flexon MR?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Flexon MR?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Flexon MR?
- Q. What is the Onset time of Flexon MR?
- Warnings When Taking Flexon MR
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Flexon MR?
- What are the effects of Flexon MR on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Flexon MR
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Flexon MR
- 3. Effects of Flexon MRon Lab Tests
- 4. Flexon MR’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Flexon MR with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Flexon MR when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Flexon MR when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Flexon MR?
- Q. What is Flexon MR?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Flexon MR to show results?
- Q. Should Flexon MR be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Flexon MR make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Flexon MR doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Flexon MR effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Flexon MR safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Flexon MR?
- Q. Is Flexon MR legal in India?
1What is Flexon MR?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Flexon MR Composition: Ibuprofen 400mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg
Manufactured By: Arsito Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and syrup.
Price: Rs. 16.80 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Muscle relaxant