Skip to Content
- What is Flexon MR?
- Uses of Flexon MR
- How does Flexon MR work?
- How to take Flexon MR?
- Common Dosage for Flexon MR
- When to Avoid Flexon MR?
- Precautions While Taking Flexon MR
- Side-Effects of Flexon MR
- Drug Interactions With Flexon MR to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Flexon MR
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Flexon MR
- 3. Effects of Flexon MRon Lab Tests
- 4. Flexon MR’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Flexon MR with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Flexon MR when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Flexon MR when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Flexon MR?
- Flexon MR Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Flexon MR
- Storage requirements for Flexon MR
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Flexon MR
- Q. What is Flexon MR?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Flexon MR to show results?
- Q. Should Flexon MR be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Flexon MR make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Flexon MR doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Flexon MR effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Flexon MR safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Flexon MR?
- Q. Is Flexon MR legal in India?
- Authored By –
1What is Flexon MR?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat pain like acute migraine attack, toothache and post operative pain. Dry mouth and nausea are the common side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of asthma, liver or kidney disorders and gastric ulcer.
Flexon MR Composition: Ibuprofen 400mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg
Manufactured By: Arsito Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but is also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and syrup.
Price: Rs. 16.80 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Muscle relaxant