Table of Contents
In 2018, Flipkart launched ‘Flipkart Plus’ to compete with rival loyalty programmes like Amazon Prime. But compared to other programmes, Flipkart Plus membership is absolutely free. Here is everything you need to know about Flipkart Plus:
What are the benefits of Flipkart Plus?
Like other loyalty programs, Flipkart Plus has several benefits for its members. The key highlights for its members are:
- Free and fast delivery.
- Early and exclusive access to sales.
- Earn and exchange coins for offers.
- Superior customer service with priority.
- Special offers from partner websites and apps (such as BookMyShow, Gaana, Zomato, MakeMyTrip, etc.)
What are Super Coins?
- For every ₹100 spent on Flipkart, you earn 2 super coins. You can later use the super coins for shopping on Flipkart. The super coins will get credited to your account after the return period of the product you purchased is over.
- Earning 300 super coins per year makes you automatically eligible to become a Flipkart Plus member. And once you have become a Plus member, you get 4 Super Coins for every ₹100 spent. Plus members can earn a maximum of 100 Super Coins per purchase, but a Non-Plus member can only earn maximum 50 Super Coins per purchase.
- All Flipkart Super Coins will expire one year after the end of the month it was credited in. (For example: If your Super Coins are credited on 21st November 2019, they will expire on 31st November 2020)
How to be a Flipkart Plus Member?
Flipkart Plus membership is absolutely free. As mentioned, earning 300 Super Coins within 12 months is the one and only method of becoming a Flipkart Plus Member. No Super Coins will be taken away from you in exchange for the Flipkart Plus membership.
Earn more with CashKaro!
In addition to Flipkart Super Coins, we have super offers for your every purchase. Over all the discounts on Flipkart, CashKaro gives you extra discounts via cashbacks and Flipkart coupons. CashKaro cashbacks start from 1.5% on certain categories and go up to 8.5% on some.