Table of Contents
- 1 What is Flotral?
- 2 Uses of Flotral
- 3 How does Flotral work?
- 4 How to take Flotral?
- 5 Flotral Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Flotral?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Flotral:
- 8 Side-Effects of Flotral:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Flotral Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Flotral
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Flotral
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Flotral?
It is mainly used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia in men. Pale stools, dark urine and yellowing of eyes and skin are the less common but major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions and should not be administered to children and women.
Flotral Composition: Alfuzosin 10mg.
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
Price: Rs. 411.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Alpha blockers