Table of Contents
- 1 What is Flotral?
- 2 Uses of Flotral
- 3 How does Flotral work?
- 4 How to take Flotral?
- 5 Flotral Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Flotral?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Flotral:
- 8 Side-Effects of Flotral:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Flotral
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Flotral
- 9.3 3. Effects of Flotral on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Flotral’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Flotral with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Flotral when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Flotral when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Flotral?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Flotral Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Flotral
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Flotral
- 12.1 Q. What is Flotral?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Flotral?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Flotral?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Flotral to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Flotral be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Flotral make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Flotral doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Flotral effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Flotral safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Flotral?
- 12.12 Q. Is Flotral legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Flotral?
It is mainly used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia in men. Pale stools, dark urine and yellowing of eyes and skin are the less common but major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions and should not be administered to children and women.
Flotral Composition: Alfuzosin 10mg.
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
Price: Rs. 411.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Alpha blockers