Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Flotral?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Flotral?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Flotral?
- Q. Onset time of Flotral?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Flotral stays?
- Warnings When Taking Flotral
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Flotral?
- What are the effects of Flotral on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Flotral
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Flotral
- 3. Effects of Flotral on Lab Tests
- 4. Flotral’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Flotral with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Flotral when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Flotral when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Flotral?
- Storage requirements for Flotral
- Q. What is Flotral?
- Q. What are the uses of Flotral?
- Q. What are the side effects of Flotral?
- Q. How long does it take for Flotral to show results?
- Q. Should Flotral be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Flotral make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Flotral doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Flotral effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Flotral safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Flotral?
- Q. Is Flotral legal in India?
1What is Flotral?
It is mainly used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia in men. Pale stools, dark urine and yellowing of eyes and skin are the less common but major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of kidney or heart impairment and allergic reactions and should not be administered to children and women.
Flotral Composition: Alfuzosin 10mg.
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
Price: Rs. 411.00 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Alpha blockers