Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Fruselac?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Fruselac?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Fruselac?
- Q. Onset time of Fruselac?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Fruselac stay?
- Warnings When Taking Fruselac
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Fruselac?
- What are the effects of Fruselac tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Fruselac
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Fruselac
- 3. Effects of Fruselac on Lab Tests
- 4. Fruselac’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Fruselac with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Fruselac when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Fruselac when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Fruselac?
- Storage requirements for Fruselac Tablets
- Q. What is Fruselac?
- Q. What are the uses of Fruselac?
- Q. What are the side effects of Fruselac?
- Q. How long does it take for Fruselac to show results?
- Q. Should Fruselac be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Fruselac make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Fruselac Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Fruselac effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Fruselac safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Fruselac?
- Q. Is Fruselac legal in India?
1What is Fruselac?
It is mainly used for treatment of fluid retention and decreased potassium levels in cases of kidney or liver diseases and high Blood Pressure Leg cramps and appetite changes are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of no urine output, and in patients with Hyperkalaemia (increased potassium levels).
Fruselac Composition: Furosemide 20mg + Spironolactone 50mg
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets and Injections
Price: Rs 35.15 (10 tablets)
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Diuretic