Table of Contents
- 1 What is Gabapin NT 100MG?
- 2 Uses of Gabapin NT 100mg
- 3 How does Gabapin NT 100mg work?
- 4 How to take Gabapin NT 100mg?
- 5 Common Dosage for Gabapin NT 100mg
- 6 When to Avoid Gabapin NT 100mg?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Gabapin NT 100mg
- 8 Side-Effects of Gabapin NT 100mg
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Gabapin NT 100mg Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Gabapin NT 100mg
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Gabapin NT 100mg
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Gabapin NT 100MG?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like pain due to nerve damage trigeminal neuralgia and as adjuvant therapy in cases of epilepsy. Confusion, mood changes, and low white blood cell counts are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of kidney and cardiac diseases and nervous system disorders.
Gabapin NT 100mg Composition: Gabapentin 100mg + Nortriptyline 10mg
Manufactured By: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Price: Rs 124 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antidepressant + Anticonvulsant