Skip to Content
- 1. Regulate Cholesterol Levels
- 2. Improves Immunity
- 3. Beneficial in Prostate Disorders
- 4. Effective Anti Carcinogen
- 5. Reduces Obesity
- 1. Used as an Aphrodisiac
- 2. Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antimicrobial Properties Protect from Diseases
- 3. Regulates Blood Pressure
- Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- Can garlic honey be taken on an empty stomach?
- Can garlic honey be consumed with water?
- 1. Garlicky Breath and Body Odour
- 2. Interaction with Drugs
- 3. Nausea and Retching
- 4. Can Become a Cause for Diabetes
- Can it be consumed before driving?
- Can it be consumed with alcohol?
- Can it be addictive?
- Can it make you drowsy?
- Can you overdose on garlic and honey?
- What is garlic and honey made of?
- What are its storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use garlic honey till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use garlic honey?
- Does it have any effect on breastfeeding?
- Is it safe for the kids?
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Does it contain sugar?
- Can I exercise after having garlic honey on an empty stomach?
- Does a mixture of flaxseed, garlic, honey and lemon benefit the skin and hair?
- Should we drink water first or is garlic honey first to consume on an empty stomach?
- Does garlic honey help sexually?
- Does garlic help lose weight?
- Can eating raw garlic be harmful?
- How much garlic can you eat in a day?
- Can lemon, garlic, honey and neem be taken together on an empty stomach? If yes, is it safe or not?
- Can I exercise after eating garlic honey on an empty stomach?
- Is it advisable to drink water first or eat garlic honey on an empty stomach?
- Does a mixture of flax seeds, garlic, honey and lemon benefit the skin?
- Does drinking honey with hot water or eating raw garlic helps in reducing weight?
- What should I do if consumption of garlic and honey causes a stomach ache?
- Dabur Honey (500 gms)
- Other Blog You May Also Like
1What is Garlic Honey?
Garlic is a herb in the Allium family that closely resembles onions, shallots and leeks. The pungent bulb in itself is power packed with nutrients that keep diseases at bay. Honey is the sweet and gooey substance produced by bees and is one of nature’s purest foods. Mix them together and you can beat the elixir of life.
Both honey and Garlic (Allium sativum) are powerful antibiotics, anti-inflammatory agents and anti-bacterial in nature. When mixed together and consumed on an empty stomach, the benefits of the two multiply and are amazing for health. Here are all the benefits of the mixture.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Garlic & Honey in Hindi