Table of Contents
- 1 What is Garlic Honey?
- 2 Benefits of Garlic & Honey
- 3 Benefits of Garlic Honey for Skin
- 4 Benefits of Garlic Honey for Hair
- 5 Health Benefits of Garlic Honey
- 6 Uses Of Garlic Honey
- 7 How to Use Garlic Honey
- 8 Garlic and Honey: Dosage
- 9 Dosage of Common Forms of Garlic Honey
- 10 Side Effects of Garlic Honey
- 11 Precautions and Warnings of Garlic Honey
- 12 21 Important Questions Asked About Garlic Honey
- 13 Popular Brands that Sell Honey
- 14 Research on Garlic Honey
1What is Garlic Honey?
Garlic is a herb in the Allium family that closely resembles onions, shallots and leeks. The pungent bulb in itself is power packed with nutrients that keep diseases at bay. Honey is the sweet and gooey substance produced by bees and is one of nature’s purest foods. Mix them together and you can beat the elixir of life.
Both honey and Garlic (Allium sativum) are powerful antibiotics, anti-inflammatory agents and anti-bacterial in nature. When mixed together and consumed on an empty stomach, the benefits of the two multiply and are amazing for health. Here are all the benefits of the mixture.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Garlic & Honey in Hindi