Table of Contents
- What is Ginette 35?
- Uses of Ginette 35
- How does Ginette 35 work?
- How to Take Ginette 35?
- Common Dosage for Ginette 35
- When to Avoid Ginette 35?
- Precautions While Taking Ginette 35
- Side-Effects of Ginette 35
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Ginette 35 – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Ginette 35
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ginette 35
1What is Ginette 35?
Ginette 35 belongs to a group of drugs called as “oral contraceptives” that is primarily used for treatment of androgen dependant disease in women. Ginette is available as a film coated hormonal tablet containing 0.035mg ethinylestradiol and 2.0mg cyproterone acetate. It is always better to use Ginette 35 under medical supervision as it may lead to adverse effects like headache, altered mood, breast tenderness and increased risk of thromboembolism.
Ginette 35 Composition: Ethinylestradiol – 0.035mg, Cyproterone Acetate – 2.0mg
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 310.5
Type of Drug – Oral contraceptive