Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ginette 35?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ginette 35?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ginette 35?
- Q. What is the onset time of Ginette 35?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Ginette 35 Stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ginette 35?
- What are the effects of Ginette 35 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ginette 35
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ginette 35
- 3. Effects of Ginette 35 on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ginette 35 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ginette 35 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ginette 35 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ginette 35?
- Storage requirements for Ginette 35
- Q. What is Ginette 35?
- Q. What are the uses of Ginette 35?
- Q. What are the side effects of Ginette 35?
- Q. Should Ginette 35 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ginette 35 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Ginette 35 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ginette 35 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ginette 35 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ginette 35?
- Q. Is Ginette 35 legal in India?
- Similar Read:
1What is Ginette 35?
Ginette 35 belongs to a group of drugs called as “oral contraceptives” that is primarily used for treatment of androgen dependant disease in women. Ginette is available as a film coated hormonal tablet containing 0.035mg ethinylestradiol and 2.0mg cyproterone acetate. It is always better to use Ginette 35 under medical supervision as it may lead to adverse effects like headache, altered mood, breast tenderness and increased risk of thromboembolism.
Ginette 35 Composition: Ethinylestradiol – 0.035mg, Cyproterone Acetate – 2.0mg
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 310.5
Type of Drug – Oral contraceptive