Table of Contents
- What is Glycomet GP2?
- Uses of Glycomet GP 2
- How does Glycomet GP 2 work?
- How to take Glycomet GP 2?
- Glycomet GP 2 Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Glycomet GP 2?
- Precautions While Taking Glycomet GP 2:
- Side-Effects of Glycomet GP 2:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Glycomet GP 2 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Glycomet GP 2
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Glycomet GP2
- Authored By –
1What is Glycomet GP2?
It is mainly used to control blood glucose level of patients orally with Type II Diabetes Mellitus. Hypoglycemia and Increased heart rate are the major side effects seen with this drug. It should be totally avoided in case of severe liver and kidney diseases and in patients allergic to the drug and also in cases of pregnant women.
Glycomet GP 2 Composition: Glimepiride 2mg + Metformin 500mg.
Manufactured By: USV Pvt Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 141.95 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: Antidiabetic.