General Nutrition Centers (GNC) is a US based company that sells health and nutrition related products. It was founded in 1935. GNC sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by ensuring world class quality and constant innovation. GNC Whey Protein is the premium supplement from the brand. GNC is one of the world’s largest company of its kind and is devoted to helping its customers improve the quality of their lives.
Review of GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein Supplement Powder
Skip to Content
- What Makes It Great
- What It Lacks
- What are the risks and side effects of consuming GNC Whey Protein?
- Can GNC Whey Protein make you gain weight?
- Is it good to take GNC Whey Protein?
- Which type of protein powder is best?
- Is GNC Whey Protein safe for kidneys?
- Can GNC Whey Protein reduce belly fat?
- Is it okay to take GNC Whey Protein without working out?
- Is whey GNC Whey Protein cancerous?
- How much GNC Whey Protein should I consume?
- Is GNC Whey Protein inflammatory?
- More Whey Supplement Reviews
What Makes It Great
- It has 24 gm of protein and 5 gm of BCAA’s per scoop for faster muscle gain and recovery
- It has a great amino acid profile
- Has a wonderful taste
- It has relatively less amount of sodium
What It Lacks
- Relatively high cholesterol
- Contains relatively more calories
- It contains artificial sweeteners
Why Buy GNC Products?
- GNC has been named the best vitamin and supplement brand for 2019 based on consumer satisfaction
- It offers a wide range of products that aim to improve the standard of living
- GNC provides live order tracking facility on its website
Products GNC Sells
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Herbs and Natural remedies
- Digestion and super foods
- Weight management
- Personal care
- Food and Drink
GNC provides excellent quality to its users. Their products are expensive but worth every penny. Users trust and adore their products. It took time, but GNC has managed to become the most reputed sports nutrition brand. Those who can afford it should definitely buy their products. GNC Whey Protein comes with additional cashback offers from CashKaro
Let us now understand why you should buy whey protein from GNC.
- Protein per serving: 24 grams (Average)
- Energy/Calories: 130 kcal (Higher than average)
- Total Fat: 2 grams (Average)
- Trans Fat Free
- Cholesterol : 65 mg per serving (Higher than average)
- BCAA: 5 grams per serving (Average)
10 Important Questions Answered About GNC Whey Protein
What are the risks and side effects of consuming GNC Whey Protein?
Overconsumption of GNC Whey Protein is fraught with some risks and side effects. It may lead to excessive weight gain, formation of kidney stones, digestive issues, fatigue, nausea and more malaises. You must consult a certified nutritionist or a qualified fitness trainer before consuming GNC Whey Protein.
Can GNC Whey Protein make you gain weight?
Yes, GNC Whey Protein can make you gain weight only if it is consumed with high calorie meals.
Is it good to take GNC Whey Protein?
Yes, it is good to take GNC Whey Protein as it has many health benefits like muscle building, promotes weight loss, anti-cancer, may lower cholesterol levels, and more health benefits.
Which type of protein powder is best?
GNC Whey Protein powder is the best.
Is GNC Whey Protein safe for kidneys?
According to various studies, it has not been proven that Whey Protein is harmful for kidneys. But it is recommended to consume GNC Whey Protein in proportionate quantities.
Can GNC Whey Protein reduce belly fat?
No, GNC Whey Protein may not help you reduce just the belly fat. You must consume GNC Whey Protein with a healthy diet and exercising schedule to reduce body’s overall fat.
Is it okay to take GNC Whey Protein without working out?
Yes, it is okay to take GNC Whey Protein without working out. However, you must consume it as a smoothie or as a diet supplement if you wish to consume it without exercising.
Is whey GNC Whey Protein cancerous?
A study titled Whey Protein concentrate (WPC) and glutathione modulation in cancer treatment published by Research & Development Department by Canada has confirmed that Whey Protein has anti-cancerous properties. Hence, GNC Whey Protein is not cancerous.
How much GNC Whey Protein should I consume?
You should not consume more than 1-2 scoops (25-30 grams) of GNC Weigh Protein in a day.
Is GNC Whey Protein inflammatory?
Yes, GNC Whey Protein may cause inflammation if consumed in larger quantities.
Prices And Where To Buy
Apart from the GNC website, GNC Pro performance Whey protein powder is also available with other online retailers like HealthKart. Avail the latest HealthKart coupons to grab the best discounts on GNC Whey Protein.