Table of Contents
- 1 What is Gokshura?
- 2 Benefits of Gokshura
- 3 Uses of Gokshura
- 4 How to Use Gokshura
- 5 Gokshura : Dosage
- 6 Side Effects of Gokshura:
- 7 Precautions and Warnings of Gokshura
- 8 17 Important Questions Asked About Gokshura
- 9 Buyer’s Guide- Price and Where to Buy Gokshura
- 10 Popular Brands That Sell Gokshura
- 11 Research on Gokshura
1What is Gokshura?
Gokshura is also known as Tribulus Terrestris and is found across the globe in dry climatic locations. Gokshura possesses miraculous healing properties and has hence been used in Ayurvedic, Unani, Siddha and Kashmiri medicines in India and traditional medicine in China since ages. The herb also goes by many names like puncture vine, goat head, bindii, devil’s weed etc. It is beneficial in the treatment of many diseases and the prevention of other ailments. Here are a few health benefits of Gokshura explained in detail. So read on.