Skip to Content
- What is Gokshuradi Guggulu?
- Health Benefits of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- Uses of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- How To Use Gokshuradi Guggulu?
- Gokshuradi Guggulu Dosage
- Side Effects of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- Harmful Interactions of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- Precautions And Warnings Of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- Important Questions About Gokshuradi Guggulu Answered
- 1. What is it made of?
- 2. What are Gokshuradi Guggulu’s storage requirements?
- 3. How long do I need to use Gokshuradi Guggulu till I see improvement in my condition?
- 4. How many times a day do I need to use Gokshuradi Guggulu?
- 5. Does it have any effect on breastfeeding?
- 6. Is it safe for kids?
- 7. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 8. Does it contain sugar?
- 9. What are the various Ayurvedic medicines used to get relief from kidney stones?
- 10. What is the best Ayurvedic medicine to control levels of uric acid?
- 11. Does Gokshura help to reduce prostatitis?
- Buyers Guide – Price and Where to Buy Gokshuradi Guggulu
1What is Gokshuradi Guggulu?
Gokshuradi Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) is a flowering plant found in many parts of North Africa, Central Asia, and Northern India. The leaves of the plant are trifoliate, and the branches of the shrub are thorny. It helps to keep the genital system and the urinary tract healthy. This ayurvedic medicine eliminates toxins from the body and revitalizes the kidneys.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Gokshuradi Guggulu in Hindi