Table of Contents
- 1 Gulab Jal Price
- 2 Benefits of Gulab Jal For Skin
- 3 1. Balances the Ph of the skin
- 4 2. Controls Acne
- 5 3. Acts As a Skin Toner
- 6 4. Helps in Hydrating Skin
- 7 5. Treats Puffiness
- 8 6. Good for Sensitive Skin
- 9 7. Soothes Skin Disorders
- 10 8. Refreshes the Skin
- 11 9. Treats Sunburns
- 12 Benefits of Gulab Jal For Hair
- 13 1. Gives Shiny Locks
- 14 2. Treats Dandruff
- 15 Benefits of Gulab Jal For Health
- 16 1. Can be used as a Mouthwash
- 17 2. Calms Frayed Nerves
- 18 3. Acts as a De-stresser
- 19 4. Treats Respiratory Disorders
- 20 5. Treats Headaches
- 21 6. Reduces Bloating
- 22 Uses of Gulab Jal
- 23 How to Apply Rose Water
- 24 Recommended Usage for Gulab Jal
- 25 Side Effects of Gulab Jal
Rose water or Gulab Jal reminds us of the familiar heavenly fragrance. Rose water is a very versatile ingredient and is a mainstay in most of the skincare routines. Gulab jal is obtained as a liquid that is made from water and rose petals. It is used as a base in perfumes, medicines and even in culinary dishes.
Rose water’s antioxidants and its anti-inflammatory properties offer numerous benefits to the skin, hair and overall health.
Also Read - Charak Neo Tablet
Gulab Jal Price
|Specifics||Gulab Jal Price|
|R V Essential Pure Rose Water/Gulab Jal – 100 ml||Rs 165|
|Dabur Gulabari Rose Water – 250 ml (Pack of 2)||Rs 145|
|Banjara’s Premium Rose Water – 1 L||Rs 125|
Benefits of Gulab Jal For Skin
1. Balances the Ph of the skin
The skin’s pH has a delicate balance which lies in the range of 4.5 to 6.2. This balance is disrupted by use of facial cleansers, harsh soaps and products. This disruption can lead to bacterial growth and eventually acne. Gulab jal has a Ph of 5.5 which balances the disruption and restores normal Ph levels.
2. Controls Acne
The excessive oil from the face can be effectively removed by Gulab jal. The ph balancing properties of gulab jal reduces bacteria that cause acne.
3. Acts As a Skin Toner
Gulab jal acts as a toner due to its ph balancing properties. The process of toning helps remove grime, dirt and oil and serves as a precursor for optimal hydration.
4. Helps in Hydrating Skin
Gulab jal refreshes the skin as it enters the pores and offer mild hydration. This in the long run improves the texture of the skin.
5. Treats Puffiness
Gulab jal has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties which refreshes the skin and tackles puffiness especially the under-eye puffiness. Place two cotton pads soaked in cold gulab jal and place it over your eyes to get rid of puffiness in no time.
6. Good for Sensitive Skin
Skin gets damaged due to unhealthy lifestyle, stress, harsh chemicals and harmful UV rays etc. These factors lead to the generation of free radicals that can damage the skin. Gulab jal has high antioxidant levels that tackle free radicals and keep skin healthy and glowing.
7. Soothes Skin Disorders
Skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis can be soothed by gulab jal. The anti-inflammatory properties as well as the cooling properties of Gulab Jal soothes irritation and exacerbation which are generally caused by such conditions.
8. Refreshes the Skin
You can hydrate your skin with a spray bottle containing Gulab Jal. The Gulab Jal not only hydrates the skin but also acts as a face mist and makeup setter that refreshes the skin and makes it look supple for longer durations.
9. Treats Sunburns
Gulab Jal acts as a coolant that can soothe the skin and quicken the healing in case of a sunburn.
Benefits of Gulab Jal For Hair
1. Gives Shiny Locks
Sprinkle some gulab jal onto your hair to increase hair’s shine
2. Treats Dandruff
Gulab jal has nourishing and moisturising properties. It treats inflammations of the scalp and helps fight dandruff. It acts as a natural conditioner and rejuvenates the hair.
Benefits of Gulab Jal For Health
1. Can be used as a Mouthwash
The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of Gulab Jal help in cleansing the mouth. In fact, gulab jal based mouthwash helps in reducing pain and ulcers caused due to canker sores
2. Calms Frayed Nerves
Add a few drops of Gulab jal to your bath for a calming and relaxing experience. , It will leave your skin feeling soft and smelling nice.
3. Acts as a De-stresser
Spray some Gulab Jal ono your pillow and doze off. . You will feel relaxed and get up refreshed the next morning
4. Treats Respiratory Disorders
Gulab jal has anti-inflammatory properties which can treat throat infections. It is also useful in treating colds and other respiratory conditions.
5. Treats Headaches
Use rose water or rose essential oil in aromatherapy to get relief from headaches. Alternatively, you can dab a cloth soaked in gulab jal and apply it onto your forehead to get rid of headaches.
6. Reduces Bloating
Gulab jal has flavonoids which reduce inflammation therein reducing bloating
Uses of Gulab Jal
- Can be used as a lip stain by mixing a teaspoon of rosewater to dehydrated beetroot powder.
- Gulab Jal when combined with glycerine and coconut oil can act as a moisturiser
- Gulab jal acts as a cleanser. Spray gulab jal on the face and wipe off with a tissue
- The coarse mixture of multani mitti and gulab jal can act as an exfoliator
- The saffron and Gulab Jal combination acts as a toner
Also Read - Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta Uses | Ashwagandharishta Uses
How to Apply Rose Water
- Combine 1 tbsp aloe vera gel along with 1 tbsp gulab jal to get a smooth paste
- Apply this mixture to your face
- Wash the face with cold water after 20 minutes
- Mix 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with half a cup of Gulab Jal.
- Put the mixture in a bottle and mix it well
- Soak a cotton pad with the solution
- Dab this soaked pad on the cleansed face
- Let the face get dry and then moisturize
Recommended Usage for Gulab Jal
Rose water can be used as needed when used for external application.
Oral consumption can be between 2-3 tbsp
Also Read - Avipattikar Dosage | Bael Fruit Dosage
Side Effects of Gulab Jal
Gulab Jal does not have any known side effects and is safe to use.
Where to Buy
Best Brands that Sell Gulab Jal
- Bio Resurge
- Sri Sri Tattva
- R V Essential