Table of Contents
- 1 What is Hamdard Safi?
- 2 Benefits of Hamdard Safi
- 3 Ingredients of Hamdard Safi
- 4 Uses of Hamdard Safi
- 5 How To Use Hamdard Safi
- 6 Hamdard Safi Dosage
- 7 Side Effects of Hamdard Safi
- 8 Harmful Interactions of Hamdard Safi
- 9 Precautions and Warnings of Hamdard Safi
- 10 19 Important Questions About Hamdard Safi Answered
- 10.1 What is the best time to take Hamdard Safi?
- 10.2 How safe and effective is Hamdard Safi syrup for health? Are there any side effects if used for long time?
- 10.3 Is Hamdard Safi syrup safe for diabetic patients?
- 10.4 Is Hamdard Safi syrup effective in reducing skin allergies caused by the sun?
- 10.5 Can Hamdard Safi be taken during menstruation?
- 10.6 Is Safi addictive?
- 10.7 Does Hamdard Safi help with stomach problems as well?
- 10.8 What is Hamdard Safi made of?
- 10.9 What are Hamdard Safi’s storage requirements?
- 10.10 How long do I need to use Hamdard Safi till I see improvement in my condition?
- 10.11 How many times a day do I need to use Hamdard Safi?
- 10.12 Does Hamdard Safi have any effect on breastfeeding?
- 10.13 Is Hamdard Safi safe for kids?
- 10.14 Does Hamdard Safi have any effect on pregnancy?
- 10.15 Does Hamdard Safi contain sugar?
- 10.16 Does Safi really help to reduce acne?
- 10.17 What are the side effects of Safi?
- 10.18 Does Safi really help the skin?
- 10.19 Can I drink Safi without water?
- 10.20 Hamdard Safi: Buyer’s GuideBest Prices of Hamdard Safi
- 10.21 Hamdard Safi (200 ml)
- 10.22 Price:
- 10.23 Where to buy Hamdard Safi from?
1What is Hamdard Safi?
Safi is said to be an Unani medicine produced by the Hamdard Laboratories in Ghaziabad, India. The Hamdard Safi claims to purify blood which in turn helps to lessen the outbreak of pimples. It is said to cure acne, rashes, boils, blemishes and more. Hamdard Safi eliminates the toxins which in turn keeps the skin clean and pimple free.
Also Read - Baidyanath Gokshuradi Guggulu Uses