Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Hepatoglobine?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Hepatoglobine?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Hepatoglobine?
- Q. What is the onset time of Hepatoglobine?
- Warnings When Taking Hepatoglobine
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Hepatoglobine?
- What are the effects of Hepatoglobine on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Hepatoglobine
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Hepatoglobine
- 3. Effects of Hepatoglobine on Lab Tests
- 4. Hepatoglobine ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Hepatoglobine with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Hepatoglobine when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Hepatoglobine when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Hepatoglobine?
- Storage requirements for Hepatoglobine
- Q. What is Hepatoglobine?
- Q. How long does it take for Hepatoglobine to show results?
- Q. Should Hepatoglobine be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Hepatoglobine make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Hepatoglobine doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Hepatoglobine effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Hepatoglobine safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Hepatoglobine?
- Q. Is Hepatoglobine legal in India?
1What is Hepatoglobine?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat Iron, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid deficiencies. Dark colored stools and bitter taste in mouth due to iron content in the drug is the common side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions or sensitive patients and in patients with gastric problems like irritable bowel syndrome.
Hepatoglobine Composition: Ferrous fumarate 300mg + Peptone 100mg + Vitamin B12 15mcg + Folic acid 1.5mg + Copper sulphate 2.5mg
Manufactured By: Raptakos Brett and Co Ltd
Prescription: Not required (as it is available as OTC)
Form: Capsules, tablets, drops and Syrup
Price: Rs 131.30 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin and Multi mineral (Nutritional Supplement).