Table of Contents
- 1 What is Hepatoglobine?
- 2 Uses of Hepatoglobine
- 3 How does Hepatoglobine work?
- 4 How to take Hepatoglobine?
- 5 Common Dosage for Hepatoglobine
- 6 When to Avoid Hepatoglobine?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Hepatoglobine
- 8 Side-Effects of Hepatoglobine
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Hepatoglobine
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Hepatoglobine
- 9.3 3. Effects of Hepatoglobine on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Hepatoglobine ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Hepatoglobine with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Hepatoglobine when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Hepatoglobine when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Hepatoglobine?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Hepatoglobine Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Hepatoglobine
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Hepatoglobine
- 12.1 Q. What is Hepatoglobine?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Hepatoglobine to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Hepatoglobine be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Hepatoglobine make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Hepatoglobine doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Hepatoglobine effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Hepatoglobine safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Hepatoglobine?
- 12.10 Q. Is Hepatoglobine legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Hepatoglobine?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat Iron, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid deficiencies. Dark colored stools and bitter taste in mouth due to iron content in the drug is the common side effect. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions or sensitive patients and in patients with gastric problems like irritable bowel syndrome.
Hepatoglobine Composition: Ferrous fumarate 300mg + Peptone 100mg + Vitamin B12 15mcg + Folic acid 1.5mg + Copper sulphate 2.5mg
Manufactured By: Raptakos Brett and Co Ltd
Prescription: Not required (as it is available as OTC)
Form: Capsules, tablets, drops and Syrup
Price: Rs 131.30 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin and Multi mineral (Nutritional Supplement).