Table of Contents
Catechin is a type of natural phenol and antioxidant. Its presence in Darjeeling Green tea makes the skin resistant to harmful UV rays. So, the next time you’re going to the beach, have plenty of Darjeeling tea. It will act as a sun block.
- It also helps in reducing inflammation caused by harmful UV exposure.
- Move over expensive products for a younger looking skin. Switch to Darjeeling tea as it prevents premature skin aging, because of the abundance of catechins and antioxidants.
Here are a few other interesting facts about Darjeeling green tea-
- Darjeeling tea is usually a black tea grown in Darjeeling, West Bengal. Its other variants include green, white and oolong tea. It is the first Indian product to have a GI tag. Darjeeling tea helps you stay hydrated and improves your bones and oral health.
- Darjeeling tea has an impeccable flavor. Due to this it is one of India’s most prized exports. Did you know the finest leaves of Darjeeling Tea are auctioned across 7 centers in India? E-auctions were introduced in 2016.
- Darjeeling tea is called the ‘champagne of teas’, because of its distinct aroma.
- It controls the increased blood sugar levels after meals.
- The uncurling of leaves as hot water is poured over them is known as “the agony of the leaves”.
- The presence of strong antioxidants in Darjeeling tea helps in preventing Parkinson’s disease.
- Adding milk and sugar to Darjeeling tea may reduce the effect of flavonoids and antioxidants.
- Cortisol, the stress hormone is well regulated with the help of Darjeeling Tea.
- It helps you think straight and focus on work.
Surprised? We were too! Darjeeling tea prevents diabetes, stress and other health related issues. There’s no reason you shouldn’t make it your staple beverage.
Where To Buy Darjeeling Tea?
Use the following offers to save money when you buy Darjeeling tea: