Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Hifenac P?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Hifenac P?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Hifenac P?
- Q. Onset time of Hifenac P?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Hifenac P stays?
- Warnings When Taking Hifenac P
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Hifenac P?
- What are the effects of Hifenac P on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Hifenac P
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Hifenac P
- 3. Effects of Hifenac P on Lab Tests
- 4. Hifenac P’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Hifenac P with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Hifenac P when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Hifenac P when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Hifenac P?
- Storage requirements for Hifenac P
- Q. What is Hifenac P?
- Q. What are the uses of Hifenac P?
- Q. What are the side effects of Hifenac P?
- Q. How effective is Hifenac P?
- Q. Should Hifenac P be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Hifenac P make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Hifenac P doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Hifenac P effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Hifenac P safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Hifenac P?
- Q. Is Hifenac P legal in India?
1What is Hifenac P?
Hifenac P is mainly used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis) and fever. Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Hifenac P Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, gel and injections.
Price: Rs. 64 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic