Table of Contents
- 1 What is Hifenac P?
- 2 Uses of Hifenac P
- 3 How does Hifenac P work?
- 4 How to take Hifenac P?
- 5 Hifenac P Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Hifenac P?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Hifenac P:
- 8 Side-Effects of Hifenac P:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Hifenac P Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Hifenac P
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Hifenac P
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Hifenac P?
Hifenac P is mainly used to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis) and fever. Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Hifenac P Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet, gel and injections.
Price: Rs. 64 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic