Skip to Content
When it comes to best shampoo for hair fall, you need to choose a product that is not harsh on the hair.
Himalaya Herbals produces healthcare products are enriched with all natural ingredients. Himalaya is popular for its shampoos that are made with all natural ingredients. These are 100% effective and free of harmful chemicals. Whether you have dry hair, dandruff prone hair or a dry scalp, you can find a suitable shampoo under the Himalaya name.
Today, we are reviewing the Himalaya Anti-Hairfall shampoo that has recently come out with a new formulation that promises to stop hairfall. If you have been on the lookout for the perfect hair fall shampoo, read on!
Read: How To Stop Hair Fall
Himalaya Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
What It Claims
Himalaya’s Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is a breakthrough 2-in-1 formula that reduces hair fall and provides nourishment to hair shafts. It also conditions and improves your hair texture to reduce hair fall due to breakage. The herbs Butea Frondosa and Bhringaraja stimulate hair follicle growth and are effective in strengthening hair roots and controlling hair fall.
Oily Hair or Scalp
Not Recommended For
- Herbal formulation with all natural ingredients
- Bhringraj is one of the most potent home remedies for hair fall
- Makes hair strong and healthy
- Stimulates follicles to increase hair growth
- Does not contain sulfates, silicones and parabens
- Does not lather well
- Can be drying for hair that is already dry
Himalaya Damage Repair Protein Shampoo
What It Claims
Proteins are the building blocks of hair and a shampoo rich in protein replenishes them. Himalaya Herbals damage repair shampoo curbs hair-fall by improving the texture of the hair and reducing breakage. The formula contains beach almonds and chickpea which make the hair stronger, healthier and longer.
All Hair Types
- Chickpea is rich in protein that makes hair strong
- Almonds contain Vitamin E which makes the hair healthy and bouncy
- Does not contain SLS and parabens
- Provides deep conditioning with every wash
- Effective on all hair types
Does not lather well
These shampoos are effective for hair fall but that is the extent of its help. It does not add shine or make the hair soft. Instead, it has a drying effect and must be followed by conditioner. If hair fall is your only concern, go for this one. If you’re looking for an all-rounder – not so much.
So, whatever your reason for hair fall, you can try these shampoos to gently put a stop to it.
Similar Stories That Will Interest You
- Patanjali Shampoo For Hair Fall: Review
- 5 Best Herbal Shampoos For Hair Fall Control In India
- Benefits of Neem Oil For Your Hair
- Benefits of Tea Tree Oil For Your Hair