Table of Contents
- 1 What is Himalaya Ashwagandha?
- 2 Ingredients of Himalaya Ashwagandha
- 3 Himalaya Ashwagandha Review
- 4 FAQ
- 5 Does it have any side effects?
- 6 Can it be consumed by a pregnant woman?
- 7 Can it be used to cure low blood pressure?
- 8 Does it help to increase weight?
- 9 Where To Get The Best Price for Himalaya Ashwagandha
What is Himalaya Ashwagandha?
Himalaya Ashwagandha is a general wellness medicine offered by herbal medicine company Himalaya Herbals. Ashwagandha is popularly called the ‘Indian Ginseng’ as it rejuvenates the body and mind. It is also popular as a sexual health enhancer that combats impotency. Read on to find out all about this offering from Himalaya.
Also Read - Baidyanath Musli Pak Uses | Baidyanath Shankhpushpi Uses
Ingredients of Himalaya Ashwagandha
Each tablet of Himalaya Ashwagandha contains pure Ashwagandha root extract with no other ingredients.
Himalaya Ashwagandha Review
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Decreases the physical effects of stress on the body
- Uplifts mood and refreshes the mind
- Acts as an aphrodisiac, increasing sexual desire
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases energy levels
- Improve fertility in both men and women
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Not suitable for diabetic and hypertensive patients
Also Read - Chickpea Flour Benefits | Baidyanath Bhringrajasava Benefits
Does it have any side effects?
No, it does not have any known side effects.
Can it be consumed by a pregnant woman?
No, it should not be consumed by a pregnant woman and it might cause early delivery.
Can it be used to cure low blood pressure?
Yes, but only under proper medical professional.
Does it help to increase weight?
Yes, it helps to increase weight.
Where To Get The Best Price for Himalaya Ashwagandha
- Buy on Amazon
Rs 112 for 60 tablets
- Buy on Himalaya Store
Rs 132 for 60 tablets