Table of Contents
- 1 What is Himalaya Ashwagandha?
- 2 Ingredients of Himalaya Ashwagandha
- 3 Himalaya Ashwagandha Review
- 4 FAQ
- 5 Does it have any side effects?
- 6 Can it be consumed by a pregnant woman?
- 7 Can it be used to cure low blood pressure?
- 8 Does it help to increase weight?
- 9 Where To Get The Best Price for Himalaya Ashwagandha
What is Himalaya Ashwagandha?
Himalaya Ashwagandha is a general wellness medicine offered by herbal medicine company Himalaya Herbals. Ashwagandha is popularly called the ‘Indian Ginseng’ as it rejuvenates the body and mind. It is also popular as a sexual health enhancer that combats impotency. Read on to find out all about this offering from Himalaya.
Also Read - Baidyanath Musli Pak Uses | Baidyanath Shankhpushpi Uses
Ingredients of Himalaya Ashwagandha
Each tablet of Himalaya Ashwagandha contains pure Ashwagandha root extract with no other ingredients.
Himalaya Ashwagandha Review
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Decreases the physical effects of stress on the body
- Uplifts mood and refreshes the mind
- Acts as an aphrodisiac, increasing sexual desire
- Reduces anxiety
- Increases energy levels
- Improve fertility in both men and women
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Not suitable for diabetic and hypertensive patients
Also Read - Chickpea Flour Benefits | Baidyanath Bhringrajasava Benefits
Does it have any side effects?
No, it does not have any known side effects.
Can it be consumed by a pregnant woman?
No, it should not be consumed by a pregnant woman and it might cause early delivery.
Can it be used to cure low blood pressure?
Yes, but only under proper medical professional.